Glock Talk banner

Non-permissive Carry Environment

3480 Views 56 Replies 32 Participants Last post by  HonkeyFries
Does anyone work and regularly carry concealed in a non-permissive office environment or venue? I don't mean illegally, but in a legal CCW jurisdiction where an individual office, business, or venue frowns upon CCW and would likely toss you out (or attempt to do so) should your firearm be discovered...and no, I don't mean banks, schools, or government facilities. Just curious if folks do and what they carry. :eyelashes:
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

24,305 Posts
I did for three years working as a building maintenance man at a nursing home. I carried a Kel-tec P32 in my right pocket until the key ring I carried on my belt got so heavy that I had to carry it in that pocket to keep it from swinging around.

I wore a dark Blue Uniform shirt and pants and the shirts had two top pockets that buttoned so I carried it in my Left top shirt pocket. The Kel-tec P-32 is incredibly small and lightweight and yet it holds 7+1 rounds and is a far better choice than a 5 shot NAA revolver in my opinion.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.