Non AR/AK EBRs

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by RHVEtte, Jan 20, 2013.

1. RHVEtte

RHVEtte

I know we all love the AR-15 (unless you love the AK47, in which case the AR-15 can FRO,) but what about all the other EBRs out there? Don't they deserve a little love, too? Who's thinking of picking up something besides an AR/AK in the near future? I'm eyeing one of those Tavors, myself. It'll be kind of neat to have something different.

2. BoehT

BoehT

picked this one up just yesterday... definitely an "E", "B" & "R."

[​IMG]

3. ddbtoth

ddbtoth

Have a MSAR and really like it-would get a TAVOR but not at the MSRP, to much money for something I can fill the nitch at with my AR's and MSAR. Was interested in the Beretta but like the TAVOR-I don't think we will ever see it. Got several FALs in different configurations, so the 30 caliber is set, wouldn't mind a M1A though from Springfield. Kel Tec's shotgun and Bullpup look like fun, but not at these prices. The saddest thing about this buying frenzy is that it is boring to shop-nothing worth buying at these inflated prices. Need a nice 1-6 power scope for a AR build, but that's it. Thank God, I guess, I now save all my money (no more Weidner's $2100 on a good deal of 7200 rounds of IMI 5.56) and will actually pay off my mortgage 24 years early.