No thank you..:nailbiting:

·
Banned
45,580 Posts
Wussies.

·
Liberal Bane
20,358 Posts
Back when I was immortal, I did lots of crazy ****, but I generally tried not to drag others into my crazy, unless they specifically consented to come along.

That ******* endangered everyone below him, just to prove what a precious little snowflake he is. **** him.

·
Rational
14,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Back when I was immortal, I did lots of crazy ****, but I generally tried not to drag others into my crazy, unless they specifically consented to come along.

That ******* endangered everyone below him, just to prove what a precious little snowflake he is. **** him.
Yeah, I imagine a body hitting the ground from 2,000 feet up wouldn't be a fun experience for anyone nearby.

·
Spider
1,832 Posts
I don't know what happened, but, when i was young heights never bothered me. Now that I'm older I have a severe phobia of heights. Same with deep water, I used to swim in any pond, river, stream, lake, and ocean. Now I won't go into any water above my ankles unless it is a swimming pool. I don't know what happened to me.

·
Rational
14,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can you imagine if the crane operator would have moved the crane a little bit?
It would have been hilarious.

And utterly terrifying to watch.

Honestly, my palms break out in a cold sweat when I watch these videos. I feel like I'm 10 years old watching a horror movie.

·
Rational
14,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thrill seekers. Can you imagine if someone had to risk their life to rescue that dolt.
Huh....I actually never thought of that. :faint:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts