Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eh, it was white at some point but it did have some gunk on it. The green of the sign is pretty accurate as is the golden swirly thing. The water was green too. Lots of mossy stuff growing on top of it in other areas. I was very disappointed to not find any frogs in it!

The sign may not be as accurate as in life but I did get the trees/grass/grapevines back as close as I could. Incredibly lush.

·
Registered
18,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, the little purplish tree is back to purplish! :supergrin:

The sky still seems washed out but it has been here for a while.

I have PSCS but I don't know that much about it. I need to get a GOOD book on it but I just haven't gotten around to it. I do google for tutorials when I want to know something specific or I have somebody talk me thru it step by step.

·
Registered
18,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is what it should look like.

Maybe some thunderheads and lightening. It was almost 100 with 80%+ humidity then :freak:

:supergrin:

·
Registered
18,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WOW. Now that is a real stormy looking sky! Thanks! :)

I have got to improve my PS skills. Occasionally I do something amazing and I cannot do it again for the life of me :upeyes:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Originally posted by misskitty5077
Occasionally I do something amazing and I cannot do it again for the life of me :upeyes:
Well, I am a man, so I don't read manuals (considering I teach for a living, that's quite an admission :animlol: ). That means I learn by experimentation. It works, but it takes a lot longer than reading a good reference. However, experimentation is sooo much fun. :supergrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts