Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Have a Model M Professional in 30-06. Great rifle, but the Cycolac stock cracked and had to replace it with wood. It is a beauty that will shoot

·
Registered
27 Posts
Love mine, too. M40-A1. Great ergos and super fast sight acquisition. Stock trigger was good but improved it a little. Competed with it for a wile in USPSA and loved it.

·
woo woo
30,898 Posts
I have an early M9, looking for an L series.
The safety is weird. Aside from that, these are the best polymer pistols out there IMO.

·
Banned
153 Posts
Had one and HATED it, truly the most uncomfortable polymer handgun I've ever shot and the sight system was just weird.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I've been bored lately. I might look into one but not sure where to start. Probably one of the 9mm models. Reports that Steyr need better aftermarket support?

M

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Steyr should send you.... and me an AUG, just for getting the ball rolling here. :)
I agree. And then you should share it/those with your GT brethren :supergrin:
Are you buying that, no, I didn't think so, but I thought that it was worth a try.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an AUG and an M9A1. The Aug is an outstanding firearm. I was not 100% sure about the M9 when I bought it but it has turned into one of my favorite firearms. I don't have a ton of rounds through it, probably 1k or just a little more but have yet to have a failure. And it is accurate.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts