Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
I'm skeptical, thinking it's more of an excuse than an exception. The guy in the article was in the military, after dozens of mandatory vaccines in the military suddenly he has a religious objection to this one? What religion has an issue with vaccines? Scientology? Jehovah's Witnesses? Amish?

SCOTUS approved vaccine mandates over 100 years ago for smallpox. And I think there was another more recent ruling that affirmed it for something else.

I think they're sincere in their desire to not get vaccinated. Not so much on the religious angle, just the only way they could think of to try to fight it, dress it up as a "religious objection" since they couldn't find a doctor to forge a medical exemption.

Randy
No one’s beliefs are static. Do you believe the same things as a naive 18 yo that you do now?

·
Premium Member
27,171 Posts
And the, I am against abortion dodge is a scam as well.

No babies were or are being aborted in order to manufacture the vaccines. And as already pointed out there are no fetal cells in the vaccine.

Employers do not have to accommodate an employees personal wishes or desires.
Yes two babies were murdered. That it happened @30 years ago matters? I think I understand what you are saying. I feel past vaccines I have little to feel bad about. I didn’t know. You clearly understand intent, knowledge, guilty mind… in a crime. I partly wish I had taken jab without research. But there has been so much false information from those in charge. Lots of peer pressure, government mandates…. I was considering the Pfizer one. That we are told no fetal tissue in it. Then Biden steps things up. So I will check into it.Pfizer. But no longer a priority. Past history shows me anything that idiot pushes. It’s best to avoid.

·
Unfair Facist
28,544 Posts
Yes two babies were murdered. That it happened @30 years ago matters? I think I understand what you are saying. I feel past vaccines I have little to feel bad about. I didn’t know. You clearly understand intent, knowledge, guilty mind… in a crime. I partly wish I had taken jab without research. But there has been so much false information from those in charge. Lots of peer pressure, government mandates…. I was considering the Pfizer one. That we are told no fetal tissue in it. Then Biden steps things up. So I will check into it.Pfizer. But no longer a priority. Past history shows me anything that idiot pushes. It’s best to avoid.
Two babies were not murdered for the purpose of producing the covid vaccines. Cells from abortions from 40 and 50 years ago were used to test Moderna and Pfizer vaccines not to produce and manufacture them.

The only vaccine that employed fetal tissue or cells in the actual manufacture of a vaccine was J&J one.

Reactions: fla2760

·
Massive Member
26,057 Posts
Two babies were not murdered for the purpose of producing the covid vaccines. Cells from abortions from 40 and 50 years ago were used to test Moderna and Pfizer vaccines not to produce and manufacture them.

The only vaccine that employed fetal tissue or cells in the actual manufacture of a vaccine was J&J one.
They didn't keep those cell lines going for 40-50 years with no practical use, just in the hope that they could be used for something useful someday. They've kept them going because they're used in tons of stuff that hardly anyone's ever complained about, and suddenly now when they need an excuse to not get vaccinated and are desperately searching for a religious angle to give the objection a chance to succeed, these cell lines suddenly become a deeply held concern.

Lets see them turn down all the other vaccines, drugs, and treatments where these cell lines were used in the testing or manufacturing process.. Is anyone out there even researching what other stuff involved use of these cell lines so they can stop using them also? No?

Until that happens, I call bull****.

Randy

·
Registered
27,705 Posts
Reactions: Dragoon44

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Encouraged but not required around here. But desling with large groups of homeless sort of makes that decision to get the hep vax easy.

·
Registered
797 Posts
They didn't keep those cell lines going for 40-50 years with no practical use, just in the hope that they could be used for something useful someday. They've kept them going because they're used in tons of stuff that hardly anyone's ever complained about, and suddenly now when they need an excuse to not get vaccinated and are desperately searching for a religious angle to give the objection a chance to succeed, these cell lines suddenly become a deeply held concern.

Lets see them turn down all the other vaccines, drugs, and treatments where these cell lines were used in the testing or manufacturing process.. Is anyone out there even researching what other stuff involved use of these cell lines so they can stop using them also? No?

Until that happens, I call bull****.

Randy
Actually, people have been keeping tabs on this stuff for a while. Including keeping lists of ethical alternatives to the tainted products, medicines and vaccines.

Example:

Pepsi was boycotted for a while for embracing testing and use of the HEK293 line.

The fact that you haven't personally heard about it, doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

Further, many people who would object to these things simply don't know about the issue, as it is not widely publicized by companies that don't want to scare off part of their potential consumer base.

·
Massive Member
26,057 Posts
Actually, people have been keeping tabs on this stuff for a while. Including keeping lists of ethical alternatives to the tainted products, medicines and vaccines.

Example:

Pepsi was boycotted for a while for embracing testing and use of the HEK293 line.

The fact that you haven't personally heard about it, doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

Further, many people who would object to these things simply don't know about the issue, as it is not widely publicized by companies that don't want to scare off part of their potential consumer base.
Like I said, anyone who only cared to bother researching COVID vaccines and nothing else only wants to find an excuse.

Until they decide it’s worth their time to research and care about all the other uses involving these fetal lines, I still call bull****.

“Until” in the original post clearly implies that anyone who has done that prior, or even decides to start now to find out going forward and stop using those other products is consistent and probably sincere, but was simply unaware in the past.

Randy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Hmm, sounds like a lawsuit to me. I attended a meeting last week in TX of nurses unwilling to get the shot. It was a hawtie fest btw. The speaker stated that even in Commie CA, almost all exemptions are religious based.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
Methodist Hospital employees in Houston filed suit over the vax mandate and LOST. Close to 200 were fired.

·
Registered
19,070 Posts
Methodist Hospital employees in Houston filed suit over the vax mandate and LOST. Close to 200 were fired.
Well according to the nurse that spoke, it was 400 employees fired and her lawsuit is still going on.

·
Massive Member
26,057 Posts
101 - 114 of 114 Posts