GlockTalk Forum banner

81 - 100 of 127 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,820 Posts
May he rest in peace.

A lot to ask for, but I’d like to see this latest Bond flick add some type of homage to SC in some creative, but powerful way. I’m pretty sure that won’t happen, though.
They do have a history for having “Easter eggs” from past Bond movies, recreating iconic scenes. (I admit I seldom catch them first time watching). So it’s entirely possible ...

·
Quick! Duck!
2,755 Posts
Sorry to hear. Obviously another Covid related death.
:couch:

Reactions: IamtheNRA

·
Horselover Fat
32,152 Posts
I truly appreciated this man's talent as an actor and I certainly appreciated him as one of the more spectacular representation of the male species, but this picture always makes me cringe.
Yes, that’s a cringeworthy pic lol!!

·
Spider
1,832 Posts
As other's have said, he was the best Bond. He will be missed.

·
Mentally Frozen
24,756 Posts
I think Trump should be the next 007.

Reactions: 1bigK

·
Georgia gal
1,140 Posts
Another great talent with us no more. Prayers for his family and other loved ones.

He's the only 007 in my book, and "The Hunt for Red October" is probably my all-time favorite movie if I had to pick just one.

He was also great in "Untouchables" and (one I don't think has been mentioned yet) "Entrapment" with Catherine Zeta-Jones, another favorite of hubby's and mine. I think he liked watching Ms. Z-J as much as i like watching SC.

I'm going to have to watch a couple of them tonight and stroll down memory lane.
Btw, Happy Halloween, GT friends!

Vote Trump/Republican if you haven't already.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Another great talent with us no more. Prayers for his family and other loved ones.

He's the only 007 in my book, and "The Hunt for Red October" is probably my all-time favorite movie if I had to pick just one.

He was also great in "Untouchables" and (one I don't think has been mentioned yet) "Entrapment" with Catherine Zeta-Jones, another favorite of hubby's and mine. I think he liked watching Ms. Z-J as much as i like watching SC.

I'm going to have to watch a couple of them tonight and stroll down memory lane.
Btw, Happy Halloween, GT friends!

Vote Trump/Republican if you haven't already.
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dmrU7w6AtIM

·
Gringo Viejo
28,518 Posts
I'll spend the afternoon tomorrow drinking Martinis and watching 007 movies. tom.

·
Free Full Clip!
17,115 Posts
81 - 100 of 127 Posts