GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,730 Posts
Nothing surprises me anymore... And to think some here still believe armed conflict is avoidable...

Reactions: huskerbuttons

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Remember the raid in Yemen... SEAL's said that bad guys knew that they were coming... hmmmm?
The democrats knew there was a leak, and by who, but didn't want the knowledge to get out that it was their Muslim IT crew (bad publicity for the #1 protected class). So they hoped it wouldn't lead to anything, but, well, Yemen happened.

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
Remember when the old president called them "dash"? Is there anybody that doesn't think he's a muslim/muslim sympathizer?

·
Registered
11,459 Posts
Remember when the old president called them "dash"? Is there anybody that doesn't think he's a muslim/muslim sympathizer?
Daesh is a derogatory term for ISIS/ISIL that delegitimizes them as a state. It's a way to refer to them without calling them a legitimate state. They hate the name and have threaten to cut the tongues out of those who say it.

It translates to " to trample down and crush" or " a bigot".

Should have tipped your research guy a little more..

·
Registered
17,617 Posts
Daesh is a derogatory term for ISIS/ISIL that delegitimizes them as a state. It's a way to refer to them without calling them a legitimate state. They hate the name and have threaten to cut the tongues out of those who say it.

It translates to " to trample down and crush" or " a bigot".

Should have tipped your research guy a little more..
I was about to say that. That is the one term that takes away their title as being a defacto government state.

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,448 Posts
There are still a lot of bad seeds in DC. Trump needs to continue to drain the swamp or the bad seeds are going to cause a lot of trouble.

·
Registered
9,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My "friends", from the "losers" are NEVER going to get behind Trump....he could cure cancer, solve every problem there is in the world and give everyone a million dollars...they'd still rather have voted in the POS ( the other candidate....UGH)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts