Hi Glock Talk members!

I would like to sell my near-mint Glock 43 in factory midnight bronze cerakote. All stock with the exception of the Hyve + 2 magazine baseplate and the sale includes the stock base if you want to switch back. I would estimate less than 350 rounds fired. Sale includes the case and factory accessories as shown. I am the original and only owner. The Hyve baseplate has a few small nicks and the left side of the pistol has two very small wear marks on the upper corners as shown in the photos (please see additional photos below), otherwise I would call it mint. This has been a fantastic little pistol and I will miss it, but due to personal preference I am moving to HK LEM triggers for all of my self defense guns. To that end, I would be interested in potential trades for a P2000sk V2 or possibly a P30sk V1 (LEM only, please).

This is my first post and I frequent enough other forums to know that this is generally frowned upon. If you have any interest, please reach out. I am certain that we can find a way to make you comfortable with proceeding with a purchase. I am on many other forums under the same screen name (mostly guitar forums, and in the past motorcycle forums as well). I have 100% positive feedback on eBay and Reverb (a musical instrument version of eBay). I am more than happy to have a phone call with a prospective buyer or conduct a Teams or Zoom meeting to show the pistol and answer questions. I can also provide additional photos upon request.

My price includes shipping from my FFL to yours. Thank you for looking, and please let me know if I can answer any questions.