close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

No Good Deed Will Go Unpunished

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by BigMoneyGrip, Feb 23, 2010.

1. BigMoneyGrip

BigMoneyGrip

Let me tell you what happened with one of my sight pusher customers. Early in December, I was contact by a fellow GTer. He said he was a disabled Marine and wanted me to hold a sight pusher until he received his monthly check on December 23. It was Christmas time and I felt generous/stupid. I sent him one and he promised to pay me as soon as he got his money. I waited until around January 23 (when he would receive his next check) because I thought maybe he had too many Christmas expenses and I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I sent him a PM and he responded saying that he had mailed the check and I should have already received it and that he would never forget about the sight pusher and that it was "an amazing tool". He said he would stop payment on that check and send another. Well another month has gone by and ... Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! The check wasn't in the mail and I still haven't receive it. He is now not responding to my e-mail and PMs.

I've noticed that he's tried to buy/sell a few things and I don't want anyone else to get screwed by him because he is a fake and a liar. If you PM me, I'll give you his screen name and his real name.

This is what I get for trying to be nice to a supposed Disabled Veteran during the holidays. I understand that not all disabled veterans are like him, but he gives not only the Marines a bad name, but disabled vets too.

Because of him, I'm going to be very cautious with my next batch of sight pushers, which by the way, are about half way completed!

Thanks for letting me vent.

Scott

2. Hucklebarry

Hucklebarry Native

I don't think you'd be out of line posting his screen name.

If there's a good reason for screwing you, he can defend himself in an open forum.

If there's not a good reason for screwing you, everyone will know not to do business with him.

3. m2hmghb

m2hmghb

Notify the admin here too.

4. bell ringer

bell ringer

Hucklebarry is 100% correct. Post the dirt bags screen name so the rest of us know who NOT to trust.

Thanks,

b_r

5. BigMoneyGrip

BigMoneyGrip

erikusmc
    He doesn't respond to anything now.