:thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,527 Posts
Double post

·
Registered
19,527 Posts
All this seems to be is verifying that the rifle used was bought, stored, and only used in Wisconsin. He is still fighting all the initial charges. We will see how the extradition hearing goes

·
Registered
9,404 Posts
Self defense might still be legal after all. We'll see.

Long live the Republic.
Illinois is not charging him because the gun was never in Illinois, so no crime. He is still being held without bail in juvenile pending extradition to Wisconsin.

The article I read stated his defense team is not pursuing self defense.

·
Registered
19,527 Posts
Illinois is not charging him because the gun was never in Illinois, so no crime. He is still being held without bail in juvenile pending extradition to Wisconsin.

The article I read stated his defense team is not pursuing self defense.
I think they are just concentrating on fighting extradition right now.

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
If they are not pursuing self defense what are they pursuing???
Headlines. Kyle's the dream team from the shyster hall of infamy. Lin Wood is a circus clown, John Pierce is such a schmuck that reputable Wisconsin defense attorneys refuse to work with him.

·
Registered
12,055 Posts
Headlines. Kyle's the dream team from the shyster hall of infamy. Lin Wood is a circus clown, John Pierce is such a schmuck that reputable Wisconsin defense attorneys refuse to work with him.
So, do you think Kyle Rittenhouse acted in lawful self-defense?

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
So, do you think Kyle Rittenhouse acted in lawful self-defense?
Absolutely. Not only that I believe that this case is critical for gun rights which is why I'm alarmed that Kyle is being defended by shysters and conmen.

This should be a slam dunk self-defense case.

·
Registered
17,628 Posts
LOL....this isn't even a news story. Illinois investigated and found all the acts were across state lines. It has no bearing, positive or negative, to his situation. It was nothing but a mere side note to what he faced in Wisconsin anyway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts