close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nikon D50 DSLR or Canon Rebet XT DSLR

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Tomkat, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Tomkat

Tomkat I Like Beer

This is an either or sale. I'll let the buyer decide which I keep.

I know it's funny that I'm posting 2 digital cameras for sale with no pictures; but, my internet is down at home and I'm using a friends computer to place this ad. Hopefully I will have pictures up tomorrow as soon as my internet is up and running.

Nikon D50 6.1 MP Digital SLR with Nikon Nikkor 18-35 Lense. Camera and lense are black. With this I'm including a Nikon SLR AF 35mm F55 camera which comes with a Nikon Nikkor 70-300 lense. This camera and lense are the silverish/bronze color. YES, the 70-300 AF lense works with the D50. It's just not the same color if you care. $600 shipped. I'm missing the lense cap for the smaller lense and I've lost the manual. Have all straps and cables.
    [​IMG]

Canon Rebel XT 8MP Digital SLR with Canon 18-55 lense. $625 shipped. Have manual, box and all cables. Has aftermarket charger for the factory battery.
    [​IMG]

2. Tomkat

Tomkat I Like Beer

3. baby74879

baby74879

Sir--How old is the Canon you have, are in interested in trading --- Say like Glock.?

4. Tomkat

Tomkat I Like Beer

baby74878,
    The camera is approximately three months old. I was trying to locate it and the Nikon used and finally gave up and bought both. I've discovered I have no preference based on my limited photography knowledge. I bought the Canon new three months ago and the Nikon (digital) used a month ago.
    I am certainly open to trade offers; but, I am not looking for any more Glocks and have nothing in mind. I guess, I've been telling people to go ahead and make trade offers; but, please don't be offended if I say no.

Thanks,

Thomas