close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nightmare in Ohio

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by fowl intent, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist Lifetime Member

Dana,

Feel free to start a thread on the subject and I'll meet you there.

That way your whining won't derail this thread.

2. JD HHI 6092

JD HHI 6092

:rofl:

3. method

method

What about those that hunt with a bow or a muzzleloader?

4. dugo

dugo

Uh ... this quote from early in the thread keeps coming up in other posts, so I have to ask help with some confusion.

The best guesses from all others with relevant experience seem to suggest that the claims in the first sentence are contradictory. This suggests the realistic probability that Jonesee must have either NOT "hunted all (his) life", or he has NOT "never seen a reason to carry a handgun in the woods ... (etc.)"

Nothing personal, but logically, with all due respect to Jonesee, everything Jonesee suggests after that has to be kept in question until some adequate explanation of this apparent contradiction is on the table.

Until then, shouldn't we be done with this?..........

[Ed: By the way, I do sympathize with the OP. I had a friendly acquaintance who was stopped in Jersey years ago, and almost got charged with a felony (I think) for having a gun in the glove box (legal where he came from). He was on vacation with his wife and kids -- bad time for them, too.

Lost the gun, and did a night in jail, but was more than lucky to get away without more lasting problems. Yes, he should have checked the law. The only reason he got off that easy was that he was "connected" through his work. Was really scary for 24-36 hours, though. Potential jail/fine, criminal record, career gone ... Very lucky guy.)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  5. dugo

dugo

:whistling:
    Oh ...Hmmm ... so Jonesee is like a stealthy sniper .....

:wavey:

6. dugo

dugo

(Edit: Delete; double post.)

7. Ohio Cop

Ohio Cop

What was the outcome? No doubt by this time he's had at least a preliminary hearing and or a pretrial?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

8. maximus1079

maximus1079

Stop all your whining! Try living in Taxachusetts....I mean Massachusetts where you need permits from owning a gun, to owning ammo, to purchasing gun oil (okay slight exaggeration but you get the point). Bottom line, don't own a firearm of any kind unless you are properly educated in ALL aspects of it......that includes crossing a state line to any other state.