Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Flux Capacitor Technician
3,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the nightly terrorism yes, it’s domestic terrorism by every definition in Portland has been going on for 80 nights in a row now. It’s starting to take off in other cities every night as well. My question is when will it end? What will it take to stop this nonsense?

The mayors and DAs have basically given this scum the green light to do as they please with complete impunity by hamstringing police.

Appeasing this scum obviously only serves to embolden them so what comes next?

As much as I would love to see these bastards stacked up full of holes in the street I fear it would backfire big time by upping the ante. If police started shooting this vermin then the “peaceful protesters” would more than likely start bringing and using firearms against officers.

Somethings gotta give but what?

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
My thought. It sucks, but try and stand firm until after trump is elected.

These people are begging to be dealt with. But if it happens to soon, it will be spun up in such a way to make trumps re election more difficult.

So, regardless of how the election goes..wait for next year...

·
Matthew 25:31-46
3,814 Posts
Actually , in how many places is all this happening now? Just because the news media and the spokespersons are noisey dors not mean this stuff is really a part of most cities current life. During this summer we can expect more demonstrations if black people get shot by cops but that is not the same as holding a town hostage.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia
10,487 Posts
I remain a States Rights advocate...unless and until the Governors of the affected states Ask for help, I think the Feds should leave them alone...I believe the People will eventually have enough and make the necessary changes in their states to correct this violence
And I fully realize folks have different opinions; one side want the POTUS to kick butt...the others believe the good people of these states are receiving their just deserts for voting dems in year after year
DJT cannot win either way...just one more example of how incredibly tough the top-spot is...

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
If it ever shows up on my doorstep, I'll make sure my family is safe by any means necessary.

However, something needs to be done by the authorities. If they just let this s**t go on unpunished it's going to spread like a virus.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the
Inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will
shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness
for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious
Anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers
And you will know
My name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I personally think they ( law enforcement or regular citizens) should start dropping these dirtbags right where they stand and let their bodies rot in the street. That would calm this ridiculousness down pretty quick.

·
NRA Life Member
65,499 Posts
As much as I would love to see these bastards stacked up full of holes in the street I fear it would backfire big time by upping the ante. If police started shooting this vermin then the “peaceful protesters” would more than likely start bringing and using firearms against officers.
What's the downside?
killenough.jpg

-Gen. Curtis LeMay

·
NRA Life Member
29,064 Posts
:flag:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I remain a States Rights advocate...unless and until the Governors of the affected states Ask for help, I think the Feds should leave them alone...I believe the People will eventually have enough and make the necessary changes in their states to correct this violence
And I fully realize folks have different opinions; one side want the POTUS to kick butt...the others believe the good people of these states are receiving their just deserts for voting dems in year after year
DJT cannot win either way...just one more example of how incredibly tough the top-spot is...
I get where you're coming from, but I vote republican every election. My state's electoral college votes haven't gone to a republican since Ronald Regan in 1984.

The 1/3 of us who vote Republican shouldn't be punished for the poor choices of the other 2/3. I'd love to see the State Police handle it old school, but I doubt it will happen.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
It will Stop Nov 4 and be as if it never happened or it will get worse depending on how the election goes.

It will stop because the weather will be turning cooler

·
Registered
10,920 Posts
Yes, this should stay state level....................local and state elected vermin cause/allow this.....................no bailouts.
Until the idiot voters figure it out, let them suffer. It will likely take a while.

This would sweep the progressives out for a generation.

Unless the locals want to live in a war zone, then, so be it.

·
Registered
10,920 Posts
Beetlejuice seems to be capitulating already........................not that I believe her conversion is genuine............it is a start.

Their Magnificent Mile is at risk of being the magnificent ghetto.

·
Matthew 25:31-46
3,814 Posts
General Lemay was wrong if I remember Vietnam correctly.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,021 Posts
Gen. Le May’s theory was decidedly not tried in Vietnam.
I agree, but keep in mind the person you quoted likes to be contrary and passive aggressive about pretty much anything.

Had the military been let off their leashes, Vietnam would have ended much differently. We have a B-52 pilot that participated in that war and I'd venture a guess he'd agree that plying his trade in Hanoi would have changed things a bit, as opposed to dropping bombs in the jungle.

·
Registered
12,057 Posts
I agree, but keep in mind the person you quoted likes to be contrary and passive aggressive about pretty much anything.

Had the military been let off their leashes, Vietnam would have ended much differently. We have a B-52 pilot that participated in that war and I'd venture a guess he'd agree that plying his trade in Hanoi would have changed things a bit, as opposed to dropping bombs in the jungle.
Saigon? Don't you mean Hanoi?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts