Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
29,351 Posts
I believe they may have just made beaucoup bucks.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Hell, I thought this was another thread about Nancy Pelosi.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hell, I thought this was another thread about Nancy Pelosi.
That would have been “hmmmmm Nancy tastes like chicken” said Belgian Malinois

·
Registered
43,670 Posts
Yeah, so, before this is hidden in the furball forum, it looks like the bad dog is going to cost the taxpayers some big bucks and I don't blame the perp/victim. I was fairly impressed that he didn't fight back.

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
Well that's gonna leave a mark!

Don't make threats and point guns and expect to walk away clean! Might want to follow the LEO's directions too (paragraph 5). Just sayn!

Looks like a K9 I know....

Reactions: Caver 60

·
Cuhootnified Roamer
10,011 Posts
Ouch. Dang.
Somebody needs an E-collar. :dog:

Bad optic, he may have deserved it but still...
Like others have stated; big money coming their way.

The real question is; when does Benjamin Crump set up camp at the local Residence Inn?

·
NRA Life Member
29,351 Posts
The real question is; when does Benjamin Crump set up camp at the local Residence Inn?
He may be tied up for a while. I think I read that he is going to be involved in the Arberry case.

Reactions: arkdweller22

·
Registered
27,089 Posts
That dog acted like he grabbed ahold of a tasty porkchop.

·
Registered
170 Posts
My question is, what was the woman that was standing in front of the perp doing? It looked like the guy was complying. She looked like she was trying to shield the police from him. The screaming person filming didn’t help either. I’m not saying the guy deserved to be chomped like that, but the police are sometimes in a tough spot where they have to react instantly while everyone else gets to Monday morning quarterback the situation.

·
Come on man!!
16,643 Posts
First, the cop pointing the taser and hollering "Back up" needs to be fired for not tazeing that shrieking *****. Jesus, she was annoying.

I was really hoping the dog was going to bite her next.

And then there was the ridiculous "Call his attorney!" "Call his attorney!", like they have the public defender on speed dial or some ****. Somebody should have looked at her and said: "Why, is his attorney going to fix that dog bite?"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts