close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nib Xl650. Buy It Now!!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Glocks&Ducs, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Glocks&Ducs

Glocks&Ducs

I have a new in box Dillon XL650 that is equipped for 38/357, including excellent condition( I actually think they are new, but I bought them as a package deal so I can't verify) Dillon dies, a reloading manual, and a Dillon 38Special case gage, that I would like to sell for $475 shipped(AK or HI may be higher) through UPS.

PM me, or drop me an e-mail with any questions. I can accept paypal, USPS money order, cashier's check or personal check. Funds will be verified prior to shipping. Thanks a million.

***SOLD***

2. Ramon Suarez

Ramon Suarez

3. Glocks&Ducs

Glocks&Ducs

Hi. It's me again. For those of you have shown interest and asked. This a brand new, as they come from the factory, Dillon XL650 with a 38Special/357Magnum conversion set. It includes one, (1), uno, set of Dillon dies in 38/357, One, (1), uno, 38Special case gage, and One, (1), uno, reloading manual. No, it does not include an electric casefeeder, or a strong mount, or a monkey wrench, or the hairy belly, or the clothes dresser that you see in the background. Hell, I can't even throw in the carpeting. Here are more pictures for your viewing enjoyment. Go ahead and talk it over with the wife, the girlfriend, or whoever else might have you by the nutz.

Oh, and if you can't take a joke. Move on and buy this same set-up straight from Dillon for $546.85 plus shipping. Stay tuned for a new RL550B and a like new SDB. My gun addiction is breaking me so I have to sell quick. One last thing. Don't let the garbage bag fool you, this is not a piece of garbage and that is how Dillon ships them.

****sold****

4. Glocks&Ducs

Glocks&Ducs

Sold pending funds.

Thanks for looking and stop coming back to look at my hairy belly.

5. reverenddan

reverenddan

Sheeesh!

You could hide a sandwich on that thing ;z

6. Glocks&Ducs

Glocks&Ducs

I'm glad my butt doesn't look like that. But it actually looks worse in the picture than it does in real life. I was so surprised it came out in the picture I have started a diet today.

7. reverenddan

reverenddan

Hope I didn't offend you in any way. I have no room (literally) to comment on anyone's belly. I think every man should have a proper shed for his tools. I just think you could have gone to the barber or at least gotten a perm before the picture!

8. Glocks&Ducs

Glocks&Ducs

9. Ramon Suarez

Ramon Suarez

Thanx much Juan,that was fast shipment.
    Never hesitate to purchase anything he offer to sell,he does everything right to make the deal. Stand up guy.
    muchas gracias