close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

NIB Ruger 22/45 RP removable panel - new model

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by 98_1LE, Feb 25, 2010.

1. 98_1LE

98_1LE

My FFL spent most of last week hunting one of these, and late Friday when it didn't look like she would get one, I bought one on gunbroker. Not 15 minutes later my FFL called letting me know that she had one inbound for me. So I ended up with 2 of these.

The one for sale has never been taken out of the plastic. I opened the clam shell enough to make sure everything was there, long enough to note that I liked the natural pattern of the grips more than the ones I am keeping, but did not touch anything inside. Everything is as shipped from Ruger.

Asking price is $340 shipped CONUS less Cali, $320 FTF. Would trade for old style 22/45 Competition Target model (6-7/8 or 8" slabside) and may even kick in a little cash for the right Great Eight.

Pistol is located in DFW Texas, and I would discount for FTF purchase.

I believe this is one of the first 500 RP's shipped. One feature not mentioned in the press is that Ruger added an extended bolt/slide release. A nice feature those that have done the 1911 grip mod on an older 22/45 will appreciate.

Here is a photo of the one I am keeping (lower serial number by a couple hundred is how I decided). I plan to let the buyer take the pistol out of the packaging.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  2. 98_1LE

98_1LE

bump with lower price

Can also trade for brass cased factory 9mm FMJ's (range ammo), or low-to-mid grade match .22lr ammo (Wolf MT/ME, SK Std+ etc.).

3. McCallTx

McCallTx

I am interested, PM sent. In DFW.

4. 98_1LE

98_1LE

SOLD to the man in the nice Jeep.

5. McCallTx

McCallTx

Probable the most convenient transaction I had. Everything looked great, as stated. Thanks!