close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

NIB Cold Steel Triple-Action Tanto Plain Edge

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by blastjv, May 7, 2003.

1. blastjv

blastjv Glock Good.

2. glockman99

glockman99 Millennium Member

Email sent, with trade offer.

3. blastjv

blastjv Glock Good.

I was making sure there were no fingerprints and giving it a more careful inspection and it looks like this one has been flipped a few times and there are a few dings on the inside of the handle from the tip of the blade hitting the Inside of the handle.

The Tip is PERFECT and the edge is just fine. You can see where the edge has contacted the handle, but there is no damage to the edge, just a very slight visible dulling of the edge in certain light.

I could not get a clear picture of the marks, but I have attatched a pic in which you can kind of see some of them, and I highlighted them by putting green dots immediately to the right of them.

If you wanted this one as a user, then there should be no problem, but if you wanted this as some sort of a collection piece (though I don't think these are really collector's items), then you probably don't want this one. It would probably have gotten these marks the first few times you used it anyway, they really are minor, but I can't really call it NIB anymore, either.

I was told it was NIB when I got it in trade, but I didn't really want to keep it, so I didn't really look that closely at it. I guess that if I was going to trade or sell it I should have looked MORE closely thean if I was going to keep it.

I will sell it for $50 Shipped in it's current condition.

I appologise for the confusion.

-John blastjv@hotmail.com