Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am cutting my collection by half. I bought all of these AR-15's at Academy brand new. They are all new in the box and never fired. Cash in person, I live in Cleburne, TX 76033 (30 minutes south of Ft. Worth.) I will also ship to your FFL. All rules apply. If you want an AR please post on here along with a PM to cut any confusion on what's left. These are for sale elsewhere so whoever gives the word first gets it. Paypal add 4%. All funds must clear before shipment. Actual shipping charges. No Trades please. I have sold two others already, you can contact Jager1 for feedback. Thank you.

These are all Bushmaster .223 NIB with collapsable stocks/case/box/manual/1 mag/sling.

1. (3) Fixed carry handle with 16" barrel with screw on flash hider $799 each
2. (1) Fixed carry handle with 14" (16" total with flash hider, perfectly legal) barrel with pinned/welded flash hider $850
3. (1) Flat-top Optic ready (no sights) $950

**I also have 4500 rounds of .223 NIB brass FMJ 55 grain for $8.99/20, and american eagle/federal NIB 9mm luger 124 grain brass fmj $14.50/50, it's in the ammo section**

·
Safety's Off
406 Posts
very very tempting

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
475 Posts
:wow: Now this is a steal.. It is good to see some honest to goodness pricing.I wish you the best of luck in the sale.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am in Dallas, and may be driving to Weatherford on Saturday. If you still have any of the rifles, I would like to talk to you Sat morning, and we might be able to meet. I could not find an off-line way to contact you, so am posting here. My email is [email protected], or 214.576.7987.

·
Registered
213 Posts
How are these rifles not SOLD yet? If I didn't have a couple already I'd be all over one of those bad boys! That's what I paid ($850) for my XM15ES Bushmaster almost five years ago before all this insanity in regards to the EBR began to take place!

And then again, I may just need another!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts