Glock Talk banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· USMC 8531
2,571 Posts
I wouldn’t mind all the protest crap if they actually had evidence to back up their injustice claims. The willingness for the entire left and media to go along with this false is totally mind boggling.

Reactions: TBO

· Registered
11,899 Posts
I wouldn’t mind all the protest crap if they actually had evidence to back up their injustice claims. The willingness for the entire left and media to go along with this false is totally mind boggling.
I perceive it to be true. Therefore, it is true.

Perception = reality

Reactions: TBO

· Banned
25,596 Posts
I was emotionally intelligent for 20 years. I never twisted off when I arrested some thug POS like some players are in the NFL. I treated you as nice as you would allow me to treat you. I have banged a guys head against the hood on a Class C and gave some water to a homicide suspect and everything in between. I wasn't gonna watch the game anyway and never will watch another NFL game in the future due to the kneeling BS. F'ck them all, I will stick with UFC and NHL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

· Registered
185 Posts
I have a buddy who just retired after 27 years and I know for a fact he wasn’t racist! He was just as happy to beat on the white guys as the black guys. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· USMC 8531
2,571 Posts
But a Veterans group can't have an ad encouraging people to stand for our flag and anthem. WTF?
I don't think they are saying they won't do it because of who the group is but more that it draws attention to the NFL's lack of institutional control and they don't want any more "negative" attention. You can't really blame them for not wanting to air a commercial that basically criticizes them.

· Registered
3,003 Posts
I'll watch the game, but I sure won't be watchin' that crap.
Unfortunately though that is why that crap will keep going. LIke many other things, this is an area where I'm not going to jump up and down and demand a boycott, but just like my conscience stops me from buying Ben and Jerry's ice cream, my conscience stopped me from watching football.

· "The Goose"
3,642 Posts
I have not watched a game all year. I grew up in the same neighborhood and HS as Tom Brady and his legacy, along with Lynn Swan, Barry Bonds etc. will make my school truly legendary. But I still will not watch one minute on Sunday.

The NFL is a joke.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts