Nexus Shooting- NOOOOO!!!

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Jerry Carciente, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Jerry Carciente

Jerry Carciente

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE- AWFUL STAFF- DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME- Go somewhere else!!!

I have been going to this place for a lot time. Spent a lot of money, bought handguns, bought Accesories, took overpriced lessons, gunsmith, etc etc. I always go to this range with muy guns and my mags. Two weeks ago I lost the mag that comes with the rented handgun. I paid for it (30 bucks paid as it was a new mag)

One week ago went again with my son and a friend of mine. The guy who gave me the rented gun forgot to put in the pouch the mag. I didn't noticed that, since I always use my own mags. When I returned it, I said that the was no mag, and I show them all my mags ( 70 mags) so they could confirm that it wasn't in my bag.

Today I went with a friend a guy told that they saw the recordings and that since I took the mag I have been banned to rent a hand gun, I next time I wont be allowed in the range!!!

I couldn't believe what that guy was saying!!! At least I have spent in that range aprox 4k-5k. I have to drive 30 min to get there, and that guy told me that I have been banned because the think I took a used mag!!!! That's is the worst way to lose a customer!!! And believe me I have sent there a lot of friends.... guess what.....Im so offended that Im going to write a awful review everywhere I can!!!! You do t know how to treat a customer!!! WORST PLACE.

2. Bernie@Nexus

[email protected]

Mr. Carciente, we're sorry to see you go. The security video is indisputable as it clearly showed that you were given the rental firearm and the magazine with it in both instances, and when you returned the guns, the magazines were missing both times. Whether the loss was intentional or not is neither here nor there, but the unfortunate reality is we cannot continue to rent items to someone who does not return them.