close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nextel i95cl color cell phone

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by testosterone, Jan 20, 2004.

1. testosterone

testosterone

I used to work for Nextel and no longer do so I have no more need for the phone. She isnt new and she has 220hrs of usage on her but ive kept good care of her. She has normal usage/carry scratches. Comes with assortred wallpapers that were added by my associates in the tech department (a jack daniels logo, some women...). Has an clean SIM card and a home charger. I dont have a box or an owners manual but that can be downloaded from motorola. The outside of the phone has scratches due to use and carry but again, ive kept this phone in good shape so its normal wear and tear.....they sell new housings at most cell stores these days for 25 bucks if it bothered you that much. would be willing to consider trades for or make me a cash offer. if you dont like the phone you can send it back to me no issues as long as you dont break it. please check the nextel.com site to make sure you have coverage in your area.
    thanks
    i can email pics if you are interested

2. Speedway913

Speedway913 Ahh Yeaaahh

Whats your price? Would you consider a trade for a spyderco police knife/Cold steel TI-lite knife?
    Jason

3. darin2

darin2

4. testosterone

testosterone

sorry guys...actually the phone went really quicky when a friend told me he wanted it.....i wasnt able to log in till now....
    again, SORRY