close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nextel i860 (Ga)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by rednek30043, Jan 1, 2006.

1. rednek30043

rednek30043

**************Traded*****************

I’ve got my Nextel i860 that has been sitting in my desk since June, when I switched back to Cingular. It is in pretty good condition. I recently swapped it out at Nextel under their in store replacement program (I believe it's called NSP250 or something like that). I thought that I was going to activate it again but I don’t think is going to happen so off it goes. I’m looking to purchase a generator with the funds that are received from this so I’m not looking for any trades but if you have a P3AT I would be interested in that. The phone has 112 hours of talk time on it, but you can always go and swap it out at a store for no charge. I have the box and manuals down in my basement somewhere (no promises though), and the charger is included. Ill include the sim card with it as well, though you can put your sim card in it and the phone will work right away. I think a fair price for the phone is $160.00. I looked on eBay and they seem to be going for more than that in the same condition and upwards of two hundred in new condition. Please feel free to email me should you have any questions!

[​IMG]

2. rednek30043

rednek30043

ETA: I will also consider any Surefire items as trade.

3. rednek30043

rednek30043

BTT with new pic. make offers

4. Maximaking

Maximaking