close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Next liberal heading to “sex addiction” rehab might be Batman.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by "Doc" Cavalry, Oct 11, 2017.

1. "Doc" Cavalry

"Doc" Cavalry MAJ (USA Ret.)

2. nursetim

nursetim

I’m surprised he wasn’t treated for rug burns of the face after his visit with the hag. :whistling:

3. JFrame

JFrame

As Hillary Clinton said, our first duty is to believe the woman doing the accusing... :whistling:

Will another leftist icon bite the dust...? :dunno:

Ramjet38, rock_castle, rj1939 and 6 others like this.
  4. Dave514

Dave514

Negan is her husband and Lucille will solve this one.

5. Pythonman

Pythonman

Funny how Hillary says all these things about women being victimized yet, she routinely and historically has come up on the side of the rapists and booty grabbers and when push comes to shove she's defended the bastards.

6. flyover

flyover

Ben who? I thought Adam West died?

9jeeps, Fred Hansen, Bish1309 and 5 others like this.
  7. Death-Ninja

Death-Ninja

Very interesting, I am also reminded of one time Hollywood child actor and Michael Jackson interest "Corey Feldman," who stated that a major figure in Hollywood, a man according to Feldman who is right at the very top of the list, is a serial pederast who has been taking advantage of young boys for four decades, ever since Feldman was a child actor!

8. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Money and power. The rest is just BS to pacify the peasants.

9. EOS

EOS National Capitalist

Hollywood needs a good asteroid. Plenty more where he and Pervy Weinstein came from. Many are pedophiles too.

Fred Hansen, norton, Cambo and 2 others like this.
  10. JFrame

JFrame

If this Harvey Weinstein fever keeps boiling, we might hear more about that also... o_O

11. Dave Brubaker

Dave Brubaker

Maybe it's about time Corey divulged the names of the Hollywood [D]emocrat men who used to sexually abuse him.

12. quasii

quasii

Even problems have now been uncovered in the WB animation department...

[​IMG]

13. fastbolt

fastbolt

These are the sort of articles you were talking about, right? It wasn't that long ago that the rumors of alleged repeated abuse occurring many years ago were being talked about.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html

https://www.thewrap.com/hollywood-is-desperate-to-identify-an-alleged-a-list-pedophile-corey-haim/

While the statute of limitations change isn't "retroactive" to previous cases past a certain date, to the best of my recall, one of the nasty things about people who molest children is that once you find one victim, it's often just a matter of time before a line of others starts to be revealed. This may mean that victims from many years ago may just be early victims in a long line of victims that may include much more recent ones (within reach of prosecution). Start pulling on the older thread and a lot more hidden, more recent, things start to unravel.

Perhaps it's long past the time to start pulling on all of those nasty little loose threads in the entertainment industry, and start lining up cases in both the criminal and civil court dockets.

If this means that Hollywood and all the dark corners of the underbelly of the entertainment industry become radioactive to politicians and politics in general, so what? Who knows what connections may exist, right? Time to start shining some strong UV light under some rocks and in some shadowed corners, perhaps.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  14. Cambo

Cambo

I brought this up a few weeks ago when I said I wouldn't be bothered by an ISIS attack on Hollywood. I immediately regretted it though when one of GT's referees accused me of practically committing terrorism. I switched my scenario to an earthquake, but the GT referee couldn't let it go. So I'm glad you picked an asteroid, and saved yourself a lot of grief.

Fred Hansen, Glock171943 and nursetim like this.
  15. EOS

EOS National Capitalist

Not a big one. Just big enough

"Doc" Cavalry and Cambo like this.
  16. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member Silver Member

I agree with you 100% but when you consider these POS politicians would sooner imperil the entire country to protect their place in DC and the government "dole," you can bet the exposure of a few pederasts in the big scheme of things is of no interest or worry for them. :steamed:

Fred Hansen, janice6 and nursetim like this.
  17. fastbolt

fastbolt

Kinda depends how involved in such activities some of them may have been, with the emerging alleged activities of some of the "movers and shakers" in the entertainment industry, doesn't it? ;)

Fred Hansen, janice6 and robhic like this.
  18. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

What is the fascination with Hollywood types groping/abusing women? Fame and fortune do not always attract the best of society.

SevenSixtyTwo likes this.
  19. Bassman1985

Bassman1985 NRA member

It’s a chance to undermine the foundation of The Left in this country. Hollywood is one of their biggest ATMs, and Harvey Weinstein has been one of the Dems’ biggest boosters for many years now. Even CNN has been acknowledging that many of the Democrat leaders are beholden to him, and have said many flattering things about him in the not-so-distant past. The Obamas even sent their daughter to intern for the guy before she started college! His lengthy history of this loathsome behavior was an open secret in Hollywood for many years, and all their high-and-mighty rhetoric about women’s rights and issues rings quite hollow when juxtaposed with their hypocritical behavior with regards to Weinstein, Polanski, and other degenerates. This is a big opportunity to de-claw the Left’s support base.

20. hooligan74

hooligan74

This happened in 2003, on MTV, on video. Not like it's been a secret or something.
    Here's the video and short interview about it.

View: https://youtu.be/rzcanJigO6U

Why are people suddenly outraged about it now?

The time passed doesn't excuse the action, but why would it take 14 years for the public to get upset about it?

Fred Hansen likes this.