Newton, Kansas ...

Discussion in 'Midwest Glockers' started by azks804, Dec 28, 2017.

1. azks804

azks804

I've only got two Glocks - a Gen3 19 and a Gen3 43. The 43 is my EDC. I'm still looking for a steady range to pew-pew at, but I'm working on it.

2. John Wesley

John Wesley NRA "Benefactor Life" Member

Good luck to ya and good shooting!

3. Schrag4

Schrag4

I remember your "Welcome to GT thread." You had mentioned you've been to several ranges in Wichita. For about the same driving distance to Range54, you can go to a little range in McPherson called Treasure Chest Gun Shop. I don't know how the fees compare, but that's also a new range, so it's nice, albeit a bit smaller than some ranges. I believe it's 25 yards, but there are fewer shooting lanes than you'll find at other places, which is fine.

azks804 likes this.
  4. Scottien

Scottien

Treasure chest gun shop.
    Tcguns.com, 620-241-4022

Steve has an indoor Gssf shoot going on now, first match was in Dec., number two will be in January (13?). You only need to compete in 2/3 to be eligible for prizes.
    If you join gssf, join for two years. You will able to get a blue label Glock your first year.
    Hope you get there sometime, they’re good folk.

Scott

azks804 likes this.
  5. kdm2

kdm2

If you are going to McPherson give the Outback range a try also. Nice outdoor range and you can shoot just about anything there.

azks804 likes this.
  6. azks804

azks804

I went to Treasure Chest, and I liked it so much I got a year's membership. The indoor lanes have something I didn't see anywhere else - transparent dividers between the lanes! I've been going with my stepson who is learning to shoot, the clear dividers let me see his grip. Plus it's a nice pleasant drive out there.
    Yep, they're the next place I want to try. The list of stuff they can rent you is staggering... a grenade launcher? A gatling gun? Wow...