Newest Blue-Label 19M's courtesy of GT Distributors

Discussion in 'Glock Collector's Club' started by Gordo-L, May 22, 2020.

1. Gordo-L

Gordo-L

I've already commented on a few of the other threads regarding these latest offerings, but figured I'd start yet another 'M' post with my own pictures. Since I already have two of the Lipsey's M's (17 &19) that I shoot regularly, I couldn't resist picking up two more due to the amazing deal. My LGS contacted someone at GT early in the week and they arrived yesterday.

I was able to pick them up via the Blue Label pricing (but did use a GSSF certificate I had for one) and they were $510 for the ANS version, and $490 with the Glock Night Sites. A great score, especially since both have the nDLC trigger bars and connectors. Even better, the ANS model also has the "M" barrel, which according to the GT advertising, is for "Miami".

In any case, the ANS model has the SKU that is current for the actual versions going to FBI agents, and my speculation was that the other SKU will be DHS issue to the FAM Service since they have been fond of standard tritium night sites. Just a guess of course, but will find out soon enough.

Both labels and their SKU's:

20200522_150206.jpg

The GNS version has the standard "5" barrel, "Austria" stamp, and of course the nDLC parts. The manual was also in the case loosely just like with my others from Lipsey's. A few shots of it:

20200522_150248.jpg

20200522_150300.jpg

20200522_150328.jpg

The "Agent" variant comes with the manual in the envelope also "M" labeled (if that is significant per other threads I have seen) and again has the "M" barrel. The ONLY difference with these is the "AUSTRIA" stamp on the slide versus "USA" on those that are FBI issued. Not sure why, but maybe that will be known in the near future. The SKU is the same as seen in the picture up top. Both will remain unfired and stashed away.

20200522_150445.jpg

20200522_150513.jpg

20200522_150531.jpg

If anyone wants or needs any other pictures, don't hesitate to ask.

hrt4me, patcrad, jstaylor62 and 5 others like this.
  2. premiertactical

premiertactical

Thankfully the 17 has not seen such production. Amazing that it is now a production model.

Or is it.....

3. Gordo-L

Gordo-L

Maybe. Maybe not.

Much like the Lipsey's run, it was good to grab them when they were available. These could be gone soon too, and if I get word of that, may snag another...or two.

4. mtstream

mtstream

Was in GT Dallas today, no sign of these anywhere. ☹️

They had extremely few Glocks actually in stock and the used gun case which is normally stuffed with .40S&W Trade-Ins had a total of 4 21sf pistols.

5. Gordo-L

Gordo-L

Not sure which one of their stores these shipped from, but they are available. This picture was from another thread and was taken at the GA location.

68A61E80-5B06-48D9-9692-CFE9F120AB55.jpeg

Last edited: May 23, 2020
    glockhoarder likes this.
  6. Gordo-L

Gordo-L

With these potentially going to be on the market for at least the near short-term with Blue Label availability, I shot an e-mail to Glock about parts. I'm hoping at some point they will update the Armorer parts list with some of the nDLC parts for these, and I did shoot them an e-mail to inquire. Since I had some time on my hands today, I pulled one apart just to see what may be stamped on the coated parts (the 'M' barrel version, PM195F30A).

I don't recall if anyone else on the many 'M' threads pulled the parts out, and other than the easy-to-see "33588" on the cruciform of the trigger bar, some other numbers are present...

It's somewhat hard to tell if the slide release lever is actually coated, but it does appear to have a different sheen from the other ones I have (my other 19M along with a 17M and 19X have the extended slide releases too). These have "33600-1" stamped in, which is different than the current "47248" part. I seem to recall 33600 being an old part number, but will dig in to that later if I think about it.

20200528_110548.jpg

The connector does not have a "." stamp like current Gen5 models and I neglected to compare it to an original part to see if the ramps have the same slope. This one has 32264 on it. A couple views.

20200528_110107.jpg

20200528_110212.jpg

The trigger bar is no big secret, but here are two pictures anyway. I assumed both of mine are newer production models, but they have the early 30274 ejector for whatever reason. That version never gave me any problems, but I did update them to the 47021 on my other M's to see if it would make any difference (hasn't really).

20200528_105903.jpg

20200528_105956.jpg

If I hear anything from Glock down the road about the parts, I'll be sure to add the info.

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  7. mmcbeat

mmcbeat

8. mmcbeat

mmcbeat

I went there yesterday wanting to snag a 19M under the Salute to Veterans promotion. I was really disappointed in how few Glocks they had in stock. Nothing I was interested in.

hrt4me likes this.
  9. mtstream

mtstream

Probably best to call the main number and order one if you didn't order at the store. They've always been really good at getting product pretty quick from Glock when I've ordered.

mmcbeat likes this.
  10. FireMedic-50

FireMedic-50

Nice post and pix Gordo!
    I haven't gotten any good pix yet.

A couple of questions about your 'DEFT' pistol, what is date on your sights?
    '17 on front and '16 rear. I have one with your serial prefix. I am guessing that's its age. I haven't called glock yet to ask.

I too have the older 30274 extractor, updated one enroute. I do have 'M' barrel.
    My trigger housing has a '2' on it, in my 19. Brand new G45 housing has '1', same number.

The connector looks to me like a 4.5lb [#00721]. My 19M has a great trigger, 4.25lb's after 100 rounds.

Is your GNS model USA made? Is there a date on the sights?

Thanks

glockhoarder likes this.
  11. Gordo-L

Gordo-L

Here's a pic of the AmeriGlo front site (same code on rear as well). Both are Austria made which is curious since the "new" SKU is the same as the FBI-spec which are USA made.

20200530_171205.jpg

Maybe I'll take the connectors out next week and compare them to the OE 4.5# version. My Lipsey's 17 & 19M both had the "." connectors, but I changed them out to the "-" version (same for my 19X). Since the info in the new Armorer's manual lists them as 4.8#, there wasn't a huge difference.

hrt4me, glockhoarder and FireMedic-50 like this.
  12. Gordo-L

Gordo-L

Had a chance to do some comparison of the Gen5 connectors and snapped some pics for an interesting comparison. Along with the nDLC coated version are the "." (on the left) and 4.5# "-" (on the right). Very cool to see that the nDLC connector is actually a "-" version. I hadn't noticed before, but with the magnifier to get the pictures, the "-" can almost be seen on the nDLC connector. It looks to be plain with the naked eye since the coating has filled in the groove, but it does have a unique p/n as I had previously mentioned.

20200602_194440.jpg

20200602_193357.jpg

I will add that my Lipsey's 19M, which has over 1,000 rounds through it has a very smooth trigger, and changing back to the "." connector really is not that noticeable compared to the "-". Definitely no need to switch them out after enough rounds have been put through, especially since vendors greatly over-charge for them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Forgot to add that I did get a reply from Glock when I inquired about the nDLC parts being available in the future for armorer's.

Good Afternoon,

At this time the only way to obtain those is through the warranty department.
    I have sent your email to management to obtain further information however I haven't had a reply at this time.

With kind regards,

Customer Service

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    hrt4me, patcrad and glockhoarder like this.
  13. mmcbeat

mmcbeat

I’m not a collector by any means. I bought a 19M just because the G19 is my favorite Glock and I wanted one with 19M on the slide. Anyhow, I wound up with a G19M that has the coated internals, Agent sights, an M marked barrel. It’s a blue label gun that I got for a good price. This is only the second gun I have ever owned that I have not fired (the first being a Colt SSA). Not sure what the further holds, but I really like this gun. I have a regular Gen 5 G19 and Gen 5 G19 MOS so I know how they shoot. We shall see. edit: my night sights are dated 2016 and 2017.

would appreciate any comments, etc.
    FC8DE44B-53F1-4DFD-8F90-4320432FD64F.jpeg

hrt4me and Gordo-L like this.
  14. patcrad

patcrad

Awesome post Gordo! Great photos and very helpful info going forward as a reference. I finally was able to get my hands on a 17M with nDLC internals.

hrt4me and Gordo-L like this.
  15. triaxle

triaxle

I picked up the same blue label a few weeks back , I paid a little more than I wanted but not near as much as I was going to like last year . I hit buy now, maybe I could have held out and not get one ???????

16. cadillacguns

cadillacguns Millennium Member

I was deployed in 2017 to temporary duty, in Reno Nevada, and was lucky to fire an Agents 19M, my first look and feel of a gen 5.
    I thought it shot very well, and I liked it, two years later I entered a contest at my local Police supply store during their "Glock Days" Days celebration, and won a gen 5 G-19.
    I fired it and like it also even though its not a FS model or a 19M.
    I should retire in Feb 2024, and have told other Officers I plan on buying a 17M and a 19M to go the week I leave.
    Stay tuned, I am fortunate enough to remember firing a gen 1 G-17 a soldier brought back from Germany at Ft. Lewis Wa, in 1990.
    In 1991 I got my first G-19 a gen 2, and well the rest is history.
    A gen 2 g-19, a gen 5 G-19, maybe an "M" model some day, they both shoot 9mm, and are as accurate as I am at the time I fire one.
    By 2024, I just hope we can own Glocks!

hrt4me likes this.
  17. Gordo-L

Gordo-L

I was able to finally get one of my new M's out to the range and it quickly has become one of my favorites, tied with the 19X. It helps to have the "-" connector (put one in my X as well) and I also swap out the striker springs for the Ghost 4.5# version, which makes the trigger very smooth. Like my 19X with the Glock Night Sights, I'm way more accurate with them than the Agent sights. If I don't swap back to my 19X for GSSF matches, I'll be using this M instead.

hrt4me likes this.