GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across this this weekend and the guy wanted my FN 509M (that I had $200 in from trading around) and he brought out the 19M and I HAD to have it. Straight trade and it has its forever home now.

Do they make magwells specifically for this 19M? Should I even do such a thing? I feel it just looks odd as is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Philippians 4: 6-7
9,352 Posts
A very nice acquisition.

Reactions: Gen4G19TheGOAT

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
Glock makes a magwell that fits these.
Check Glock website, buy it from ebay or someplace, Glock is like 80-90 days behind in shipping

I bought one, it's ok, I wasn't impressed and took it right off.

·
Registered
9,106 Posts
In October of 2017 I was invited to shoot one by an Agent in Reno Nevada, I couldn't pass that up, his Glock, agency ammo, what's not to like.
It shot very nice, but I didn't think it was magically special.
Then two years later in October 2019 I won a Gen 5 G-19 (Not an "M" model) in a Glock days sweepstakes at the local Police Supply.
I shot it, added the extended slide stop, cleaned it and put my Grandsons name on it and put it in the safe.
Someday (He's only four) if I am still around, I will tell him, its almost like the one the FBI issued and carried back in the day.
Very nice, but I have a Gen 3's in 9 and .40, I carry now.
Still you have the prima donna to that stock Gen 5 19, I envy you sir!

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'm glad that Glock still makes this variant and offers them to the public. I feel like they were a little too thorough in listening to feedback from the civilian market on the early Gen 5's and shouldn't have take away the half-moon cutout on the front of the grip.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats

How do you like the extended magazine release?

It’s a must have on all my Gen 4/5 9’s
LOVE it and love the slide release even more!!! I’m not a huge fan of the Agents. I’m not a very good shot with them as of yet. Could be off center? More than likely shooter error but haven’t had someone else shoot it yet.

·
Registered
853 Posts
No need to do ANYTHING to that gun. Out of the box. Its good to go. The FBI says so.
The FBI also said our President was a Russian agent and had hookers piss in a bed and then tried to overthrow him while seeming completely unaware of leftist destruction of cities. I don't listen to much of anything from the FBI anymore even though I worked with them in the past a few times.

But yeah, that pistol is good to go as is and nothing should be changed or altered besides magazines.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The FBI also said our President was a Russian agent and had hookers piss in a bed and then tried to overthrow him while seeming completely unaware of leftist destruction of cities. I don't listen to much of anything from the FBI anymore even though I worked with them in the past a few times.

But yeah, that pistol is good to go as is and nothing should be changed or altered besides magazines.
Don’t like Glock mags?

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
nice pick up. the south carolina highway patrol carries the 17M.
they previously carried the G37 in 45GAP, as did Georgia State Patrol and Florida Highway Patrol (they both still may).
I reached out to a trooper buddy, hoping he had bought his old G37, I wanted it BAD with the SCHP badge on the slide, he said hell no he didn't buy it, he hated the gun.

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
nice pick up. the south carolina highway patrol carries the 17M.
they previously carried the G37 in 45GAP, as did Georgia State Patrol and Florida Highway Patrol (they both still may).
I reached out to a trooper buddy, hoping he had bought his old G37, I wanted it BAD with the SCHP badge on the slide, he said hell no he didn't buy it, he hated the gun.
Wonder what version that are using. The PM1950333 is the standard Lipseys version sold to pretty much anybody. Not the FBI version. But there are several versions in between.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
That came to my mind also what SKU did they get ??????? I think my Glock employee 17 M gun is the 1950333 sku will have to look .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts