Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

My name is Marc Webster i love firearms and martial arts. I collect old weapons also. I live with my wife in Virginia and i have 1 dogg en 2 cats as house pets.

I practise martial arts following the Southern Chinese Five Animal Kung Fu also known as the Ng Ying Kungfu or Ng Ying Kuen. I learned Ng Ying Kung Fu from several masters like sifu Christopher Fournier, sifu Donald Kinnie, sifu Patrick van Steen.

I also like fishing i do that in fresh as salt water regularly and i have a bigg collection of old reels and fishing gear. I like to fish on pike, carp and trout.

I am here at the forum to learn more about firearms and glocks.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Hi all

My name is Marc Webster i love firearms and martial arts. I collect old weapons also. I live with my wife in Virginia and i have 1 dogg en 2 cats as house pets.

I practise martial arts following the Southern Chinese Five Animal Kung Fu also known as the Ng Ying Kungfu or Ng Ying Kuen. I learned Ng Ying Kung Fu from several masters like sifu Christopher Fournier, sifu Donald Kinnie, sifu Patrick van Steen.

I also like fishing i do that in fresh as salt water regularly and i have a bigg collection of old reels and fishing gear. I like to fish on pike, carp and trout.

I am here at the forum to learn more about firearms and glocks.
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
To old for martial arts but I too enjoy shooting. Welcome from South Ms

·
JAFO
4,647 Posts
Welcome to G.T. from southern Illinois. I trained Meihua Qi Gong & Shaolin Chaun Fa under
Grandmaster Chi Yuan “John” Tsai in Chicago in the early 1980s. Having gotten considerably older, I find it harder to fight or run, so I spend a lot more time on the range.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Hello and Welcome.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts