Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, I'm a new guy here, although I actually joined about 2 months ago. I started as a lurker, been dropping in little comments here & there. I though a bit of an intro might be in order.
I'm in occupied Kalifornia, hating the politics, the liberal mentality and Hollywood. But here is where the work & family are, so I stay. Maybe I can get the wife to wake up & we'll move to a free state. Someday ...

I've been a gun owner for about 25 yrs now, I got real motivated after the Rodney King riots back in '92. I have more Glocks than I need, but not as many as I'd like, probably like most of us. And a few other pieces as well.
I've been an activist in the gun arena in the past, but work has gotten in the way. We did manage to positively influence a few local elections and some policy as well. Now I'm much more of a keyboard activist
Nice to be among such a well rounded and diverse thinking group of like-minded people!

Thanks for having me!

Ed

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
29,804 Posts
Enjoy GT.............:welcome:

·
Life is good
3,133 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.