close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Newbie Glock owner

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by 961Guy, May 31, 2004.

1. 961Guy

961Guy

Just want to say hello and that I really like the Glocktalk web site. I recently purchased a model 32 for concealed carry at work as a Narc and am loving it. Have carried S&W 5906 9mm for years and glad to have somthing with some stopping power. I am impressed with the crack of the .357 sig compared to the 9mm and even the 40's. The first time I fired the 32 on the line with the other officers shooting 9's, they took notice immediately.
    Now there is a difficult task trying to get the department to convert because of costs for 40 officers and management's mind set that if you can't stop something with 45 rounds that you're carrying in 3 mags, you shouldn't be out there. My theory is that I want whatever I shoot to stop before I have to empty the gun doing it. I'll feel a lot better going to court saying I shot once or twice rather than 14 times....
    Anyways, Glad to be here and enjoy all the information that's here. I'm also looking forward to getting into reloading in the future.

2. G33

G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

3. jv56

jv56 member

Welcome I am fairly new also, but the G32 ROCKS. Sweet!