·
Registered
74,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Aw sheet main
1,554 Posts
Look at this crap:

That year, a late swing tilted the race in Mr. Trump’s favor — and laid bare the problems with battleground state polls, most of which had not taken into account the difference in vote preference between white voters with or without college degrees.

This year, views of the president are much firmer, meaning there is less volatility in the race, and pollsters have tried to adjust for their mistakes from four years ago. It is now the industry standard for state polls to take into account education level, ensuring a fair representation of voters without college degrees. But survey researchers have other uncertainties to worry about this year — particularly the potential for widespread voter suppression, which polling has no established method of accounting for.
IOW, they don't have the first clue what they are doing. If there is any "voter suppression", it will be in the form of democrats nominating a brain dead perv that very few people can get energetic about voting for.

Reactions: tuica and B C

·
Registered
74,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
great! This news is better than all the speculations about Mr. Biden's son and graft.
Did you watch Tucker tonight? It's more than mere speculation.
Graft? Millions of dollars from Red China.

·
Registered
11,613 Posts
1. I don't watch television.
2. I have my fingers crossed that Mr. Trump wins.
3. I like the news from Philly about the voting.
4. I don't like the news about rioting in Philly. However, it will affect people who vote. It is a Democratic town - and it will not redound to Mr. Biden's benefit.

·
Come on man!!
14,384 Posts
"TheLastRefuge

@TheLastRefuge2

Pennsylvania [New York Times Report] - Trump carrying 24% of Philly. If President Trump carries 24%+ of Philadelphia voters, barring massive fraud, he will win PA easily.
https://nytimes.com/2020/10/25/us/politics/pennsylvania-polls-biden-trump.html…

2:54 PM · Oct 26, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/1320800906775040000 "

And that's in early voting, where Pedo Joe is supposed to be crushing Trump.

Nov. 4th, I'm going straight scorched earth on every arrogant Democrat that I know. I'm going to be throwing "IN YOU ****IN FACE!!!" around a lot that day!!

I can't wait...

·
Rational
14,230 Posts
Look at this crap:

IOW, they don't have the first clue what they are doing. If there is any "voter suppression", it will be in the form of democrats nominating a brain dead perv that very few people can get energetic about voting for.
Time and time again, I feel like they end up insulting people without actually meaning to, simply based on their own arrogance.

"Oh, so our polls were wrong? Well, let's adjust for the fact that they are uneducated."

·
Registered
297 Posts
WTF is 'voter suppression', anyway? I haven't seen anyone who couldn't get to a poll unless they simply didn't make an effort. And it's not like we're requiring the enormous expense and outlay of time required to actually get a valid ID in lots of places...

The only 'suppression' I'm seeing is report after report of folks destroying R votes and mailings.

Larry

·
Registered
74,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1. I don't watch television.
2. I have my fingers crossed that Mr. Trump wins.
3. I like the news from Philly about the voting.
4. I don't like the news about rioting in Philly. However, it will affect people who vote. It is a Democratic town - and it will not redound to Mr. Biden's benefit.
You don't have to watch TV:

Full video:

View: https://youtu.be/uAfvjtC6HPg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts