Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a goal to lose 10 pounds in the next 7 days. I am willing to bust my ass for 6 of those days straight. I have been eating fairly healthy and drinking only water for the last 2 weeks.

Restrictions: I shattered my ankle 2 years ago so running is out of the question. Closest thing I have to weights around the house are .30 and .50cal ammo cans filled up (used them for curls and weight on my stomach while doing situps.

I have been drinking about ~3 gallons of water per day so I assume if I cut back drastically on wednesday I will probably lose 3 or 4# from that alone.

I want to focus on firming up my stomach and if possiable, making my cheeks alittle skinnier looking like they used to be. I am comfortable on my arms/biceps and my legs/butt are great for now.

I was able to rollerblade about one mile around the neighborhood before it got dark, 100 pushups, and close to 250 situps tonight... Best idea for me in the morning because I know I will be sore.

·
Keef
567 Posts
Height, weight, age, and Current health status?

Telling someone to do an hour of cardio a day and then giving them a heart attack is not something i feel like doing;)

Matt

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
10 lbs in 7 days is not realistic unless you want to dehydrate yourself half to death. Two pounds of fat in a week is an aggressive goal. Remember that it takes 3500 calories to add or lose a pound of fat, so to lose 10 lbs, you have to eat 35000 fewer calories which you ain't gonna do unless you currently eat a grizzly bear's diet.

Numerous threads contain advice for how to lose weight. Check them out.

DBD

1 - 3 of 3 Posts