GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have always liked the HK VP9 pistol. I have had a couple and for some reason have always sold or traded them but always liked them and often regretted getting rid of them.
Well today I picked up one of the newest versions. It has 17 round mags instead of 15 and a MOS cut. I brought it home and put 2 mags through it against my rubber dummy target and plate rack. Felt like I was shaking hands with a old friend I hadn't seen in a long time. Here is a pic of my new old friend.
20200421_185728.jpg

·
Federal Member
29,220 Posts
Congrats!!

I have a 2014 VP9. I really like it also.

:thumbsup:

Reactions: Trench Sweeper

·
Registered
211 Posts
I had a vp9 but it drove me crazy that they only had 15 round magazines and the g17 had 17 and they were the same size. I ended up selling mine. I may revisit the VP9 now.

·
Registered
19,503 Posts
I also like the VP9 and have been thinking of getting one of the optic versions. Told the LGS to call me if they get one in.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Well, I have always liked the HK VP9 pistol. I have had a couple and for some reason have always sold or traded them but always liked them and often regretted getting rid of them.
Well today I picked up one of the newest versions. It has 17 round mags instead of 15 and a MOS cut. I brought it home and put 2 mags through it against my rubber dummy target and plate rack. Felt like I was shaking hands with a old friend I hadn't seen in a long time. Here is a pic of my new old friend.
View attachment 743958
Beautiful VP9 2020.....aka "German Death Laser"

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Hey Archangel, do many people pick up on the Sticker on your magazine? Weyland Yutani Corp. Nice! "Game over, man! Game over!"

·
Registered
934 Posts
every so often. i also have a very cool baseball cap to go with it. let me see if i can find a pic. not to derail the thread. i am so tempted by the optic ready VP9 right now.

Archangel

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I notice you bought the paddle mag. release.Do you like paddle over the button? I sold my VP9 awhile ago and may buy another with the MOS feature and 17 rd. mags. HK also has OEM 20 rd. mags. for the VP9/P30 in 9m/m.

·
Registered
19,503 Posts
I notice you bought the paddle mag. release.Do you like paddle over the button? I sold my VP9 awhile ago and may buy another with the MOS feature and 17 rd. mags. HK also has OEM 20 rd. mags. for the VP9/P30 in 9m/m.
Over the years of using the USP series I've come to prefer the paddle release

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have come to prefer it. No readjusting hands just to change a mag

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Congrats on a great pistolCongrats on a great pistol
This bears repeating (twice :p), great gun. I love my VP9, and would love to see the MOS version. Enjoy, and let us know how you like it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts