GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
Actually, according to 36-2903, page 27, number 6 on that page. " Secure BDU pant legs around or in the uppermost portion of combat boot so the fabric of the lower exposed pant leg blouses over the top edge of the combat boot."

This is no way states that the pants must actually be bloused, but that they must be secured in such a way that they go over the top edge of the boot. So if you tuck your pants into the boots and give them a blowed appearance....

No matter how you comply with the instruction, it's hotter. It's great for keeping critters out, but irrelevant for the vast majority of Air Force personnel unless deployed to a field enviornment.

·
Registered
9 Posts
No matter how you comply with the instruction, it's hotter. It's great for keeping critters out, but irrelevant for the vast majority of Air Force personnel unless deployed to a field enviornment.
Actually, I prefer to have them tucked in as for me this is seems to keep the heat away a little better... but ya know, i'm only in one of the hottest parts of the US. :supergrin:

21 - 22 of 22 Posts