Glock Talk banner

New to the site!

429 Views 16 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  janice6
Hello all!

I've been creeping around this site for a little while now absorbing all the great information and finally decided to join and show off my newest Glock I've been putting together! I've never really been into a lot of pistol shooting (love my long range rifles) but due to a move and lack of a nice rifle range nearby I've been shooting pistols more often and enjoying it more than ever. I decided I wanted a target dedicated pistol (somewhat) and wanted it to be a Glock. I currently own a G17 Gen 4, and a G43. In the past I've owned another G17 and a G35. Wanting to keep my 17 factory I decided to pull the trigger on a new Gen 4 G34. Since I've gotten it I've added a Zev Magwell, Fulcrum Trigger, Talon Grips, LW ported barrel, extended mag release, and Warren comp. sights. I'm loving how this gun feels and shoots! I'm looking forward to being a member of the site and offering some advice of my own.

Reactions: LASTRESORT20
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
45,276 Posts
Welcome to GT.

· A swamp dude
12,588 Posts
Greetings from SW Florida near the Everglades. Nice photos of your Glock. Enjoy your time here. Be safe.

· NRA Benefactor
4,679 Posts
Welcome! Now get out there and shoot that thing!

· Registered
45,276 Posts
Welcome to GT.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.