close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New to the building

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by ddbtoth, Jun 10, 2006.

1. ddbtoth

ddbtoth

A young man moved into a new apartment and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox. While there, an attractive young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes wearing a robe. The boy smiled at the young woman and she started a conversation with him. As they talked her
    robe slipped open and it was obvious that she had nothing else on. The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. After a few minutes she placed her hand on his arm and said "Let's go to my apartment, I hear
    someone coming". He followed her into her apartment, she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely. Now totally nude, she purred at him "What would you say is my best feature?"
    Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, "It's got to be your ears". Astounded and a little hurt she asked, "My ears? Look at these breasts; they are full and l00% natural. I work out every day. My butt is firm and solid. Look at my skin, no blemishes anywhere. How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears"? Clearing his throat, he stammered, "Outside, when you said you heard someone coming?" . .

"That was me".

2. RF7126

RF7126