Glock Talk banner

New to me SW1911Sc

1890 Views 39 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  ca survivor
Picked up my first 1911 yesterday. 2005 model, not a mark on it. Hadn't been fired much at all. Hopefully I didn't do too bad.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. She's a very nice pistol. Gonna put some black grips on her, and I'll be set. There was no sign it had ever been fired before I got her. Brought home, stripped, cleaned and ran like a champ.

· Registered
14,551 Posts
SW1911Sc is one of my favorite choices.

· Registered
14,551 Posts
I'm actually shocked at how thin this is. I think I can comfortably use this as a CCW.
I have slim grips on mine. I really like the feel and the light weight of the scandium frame.

· Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have slim grips on mine. I really like the feel and the light weight of the scandium frame.
So, is the Scandium model more valuable? That's how it was presented to me and I was surprised at how light it is. Still has a great solid feel when loaded. Just hoping I didn't overpay too much, lol. I don't feel like I did. Hell, I'm already working a deal for another 1911.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.