Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
That's a Bingo!
4,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked this baby up today, could not pass it up!

1982 HK P7 in Hard Chrome in Excellent Condition!

·
Florist
20,447 Posts
God, all P7s are beautiful, blue or satin.

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
:wow:

·
That's a Bingo!
4,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:notworthy:Beautiful!! How much if you don't mind me asking!:notworthy:
I paid $1599.99 for it. I think I might have over paid, but...

It came in the original box, with the original manual and extra magazine. Its been refinished in hard chrome, stippled, and was owned by the one of the guys at the gun shop. It looks and feels like its brand new. And it will only appreciate...

So, I'm more then happy with it. :supergrin:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Beautiful piece. One day I will own a P7, and I can't wait. Give a range report ASAP!

·
goofing off
170 Posts
I love my Grade B. I need to have mine hard chromed.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I picked up one of the grade B HK P7 PSP's from Top Gun Supply that they were offering a few months back. They had them hard chromed and had installed night sights on them and were offering them at $899 with one mag. Shoots like it had eyes. Great guns. I'm sure that you'll enjoy yours too.

·
Process Engineer
4,578 Posts
I paid $1599.99 for it. I think I might have over paid, but...

It came in the original box, with the original manual and extra magazine. Its been refinished in hard chrome, stippled, and was owned by the one of the guys at the gun shop. It looks and feels like its brand new. And it will only appreciate...

So, I'm more then happy with it. :supergrin:
We all do it...........its still beautiful!
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=106592130

·
Registered
756 Posts
I saw one today for $1999. It looked new/unfired, though. I could see it being worth that to the right person.

Great gun. Enjoy.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I don't care for H&K due to their reported attitudes towards "civilian customers". However... I have always looked upon the P7 as a masterpiece- a work of art.
It is in my mind one of the most visually appealing pistols I've ever laid eyes on. Every time I see one somebody picked up I get sick. Way out of my price range so I will never be able to own one. I hope you enjoy your obvious fine piece of art.

·
DA BEARS!
2,019 Posts
I don't care for H&K due to their reported attitudes towards "civilian customers". However... I have always looked upon the P7 as a masterpiece- a work of art.
It is in my mind one of the most visually appealing pistols I've ever laid eyes on. Every time I see one somebody picked up I get sick. Way out of my price range so I will never be able to own one. I hope you enjoy your obvious fine piece of art.

Never say never.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Beautiful!!!!!! Congrats!!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts