Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Glocks are your friend
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got it this morning, $450 for a coworker’s G45. He’s getting rid of his glocks and going to S&W M&P. Clean gun with Zev flat face trigger and night sights. Under 1000 rounds through the gun and well maintained. Couldn’t pass it up. Now I have two of my favorite glock! I’m usually not into duplicate guns , but the G45 is just that good

·
Novice
1,680 Posts
I have all the double stack 9mm's except the 45. I would have snatched up that 45 as well. Good catch!

·
Resident Misanthrope
468 Posts
Nice!

As much as I didn't want to like it in the beginning, the G-45 rapidly became a favorite of mine.

·
Glocks are your friend
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can't blame you for not passing it it up. Nice grab for $450 and it looks like it has an extended slide stop as well.
Yes, he put the extended stop on , never had one on any of my glocks, but not bad

·
Glocks are your friend
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Excellent deal. Those are not easy to find right now. Great pick up! How do you like that zev trigger?
I like it as far as dry firing it. Haven’t put any rounds through it , but I like the flat feel and break on it. My original G45 has the OEM trigger that’s broken in very nicely, it’ll be interesting to see / compare the two at the range.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
lucky bastard.

·
Registered
Glock 45/19X
8,873 Posts
Very nice deal, well done. The 19X/G45 are my two favorite Glocks. :)

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Nice congrats.

Reactions: R13

·
Legendary Lawman
273 Posts
Nice gun and a good deal to boot. I also have a G45 with the ZEV PRO connector installed but maintained the OEM trigger. I never liked a flat trigger on other guns but have never tried one on a Glock. Let us know how it works for you at the range.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Ammo is still pricey, but more plentiful!!
Been a while since I saw that much 9 mm as Ascamedy had this morning.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts