Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Went through a local chain, and picked up a used gen2 G-17.
Serial range prefix CEH. I believe an issue trade-in of some kind, they had a couple.

Has Trijicon night sights, and an armory(?) installed Crimson Trace laser unit built into the front of the trigger guard. The polymer of the guard was milled away, and the laser unit pinned on. Batteries go into the hollow of the grip behind the magazine well. Laser activation switch is built into the polymer where the trigger guard meets the grip strap. You activate it with the top of your finger.

The history on the sales tag/shipper attached to box says it came from a store in Lebanon, IN.

A little holster wear, good condition overall. Two 17 round Glock mags included.

A couple questions for the group:

Anybody else encounter or know of this configuration of laser & where they have been used?

I've tried to email crimson trace about what this model was called but nothing back from them yet. Can anyone provide additional info?

I'd also like to pick up the original tupperware & accessories that came with a gen 2. I'll post a accessories wanted next - what else came with one?

It just came in a generic plastic case with the mags.

Pictures attached for your review.
Thanks,
Fritz.

Attachments

·
Gaff G26 User!
2,392 Posts
Nice, great custom job on what IMHO is the best handgun in the market.

HR

·
Glock Gimp
13,851 Posts
I've seen that type of Crimson Trace laser on a 19 before. Congratulations.

·
Registered
851 Posts
IMO 2nd Gen G17s are the BEST handguns ever made. Congrats! I'm not a laser fan but yours is interesting. Also, make sure you install the requisite upgrades.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
IMO 2nd Gen G17s are the BEST handguns ever made. Congrats! I'm not a laser fan but yours is interesting. Also, make sure you install the requisite upgrades.
Mamaluke, It's already got Trijicon night sights, are you referring to a steel guide rod? or something more for upgrades??

Thanks to all for their comments.

Fritz.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts