Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I just ordered a new G22 and a new G27 from my local firearms dealer. I used to have a G21, but I traded it in for a Sig P250. The G21 was too large for my hands.

I recently just traded my P250 back in due to issues with the finish which I will not get into on here.

But, I will be picking my G22 and G27 on July 17 on my Bday. Nice 21st B-day gift I guess...

But, i am going to use these two Glocks for LE use, and I am going to definately going to put Night sights on the G22, but I do not know if it is necessary to put them on the G27 or not. Also, I was thinking about getting a Lasermax for the G22, but do not know if it is necessary or not. Any insight would help. Oh yeah. One more thing. Would any of you guys, especially LE ppl put a grip extender on the G27, since i want to use it as a BUG, i dont know if it would be too hard to carry it with a longer grip on my ankle. Thanks for any advice.

·
GLOCK 20SF 10MM
639 Posts
Hello all!

I just ordered a new G22 and a new G27 from my local firearms dealer. I used to have a G21, but I traded it in for a Sig P250. The G21 was too large for my hands.

I recently just traded my P250 back in due to issues with the finish which I will not get into on here.

But, I will be picking my G22 and G27 on July 17 on my Bday. Nice 21st B-day gift I guess...

But, i am going to use these two Glocks for LE use, and I am going to definately going to put Night sights on the G22, but I do not know if it is necessary to put them on the G27 or not. Also, I was thinking about getting a Lasermax for the G22, but do not know if it is necessary or not. Any insight would help. Oh yeah. One more thing. Would any of you guys, especially LE ppl put a grip extender on the G27, since i want to use it as a BUG, i dont know if it would be too hard to carry it with a longer grip on my ankle. Thanks for any advice.
Go ahead and put night sights on G27, if for no other reason than you will then have the same sight picture on both guns...just remember, night sights are not head lights..

Lasermax would be the only laser I would want if I wanted a laser..I'm just not a fan of them and would never get one.

The idea behind the 26/27/33 was concealment and the butt is the hardest part to conceal, as the barrel usually takes care of itself, therefore, they made it short on purpose, by putting an extension on mag, you are making it about as long as a G23, thus making it a little harder to conceal (yeah, I know, not much, but still about 1/2") Your little finger will find a place to go on its own if you don't think about it so I would try to leave it short.

I've carried for decades and size, weight and everything else counts for concealed carry, a duty gun is just another item on an already heavy and very exposed belt around waist...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts