Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Lovin' G17
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. New to GlockTalk. Looking forward to meeting some other owners out there. Got my g17 3rdGen the other day and absolutely love it. 300+rounds so far w/no problems (not that i expected too...I mean it's a Glock)
Guns I own:Taurus 24/7 Pro C 9mm-Beretta Neos .22-KelTec P11 9mm-
Marlin 30/30
Glock is going to be my primary for my ccw which I think is the right choice.
Anyways...Hello again and drop a line. Been shooting for a long time so if you have any questions lemme know.
Thanks!
:wavey:

·
Glock 19 Rocks!
6,478 Posts
Hi buddy and welcome! :wavey:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Welcome. I really enjoy this site. Has helped me a lot. and by the way good choice with your new glock. they just keep running and running and running and running. Glock also gave me some great customer service a while back. had a g21 gen 3 with ambi mag release and was having some trouble with the the button sticking sometimes. They sent me a brand spankin new one. Does cs get any better that that? I told them their cs would be reflected in my post on here if it was good or bad. well it was awsome and im just holding up my end of the deal. Glock cs was great for me.

·
Lovin' G17
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cfec2008 good to hear! Haven't heard a lot of stories about even having to call Glock because of their reputation but it's nice to know they'll take care of you. Has anyone had any problems or know of any for the 3rd Gen G17's?

·
Registered
299 Posts
New here as well. Welcome from Kentucky.

·
Registered
201 Posts
:wavey:Welcome, glock costomer service rules. Had a little issue with my 22 but had a spring in my hand three days after i caled them

1 - 14 of 14 Posts