Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone would just like to say hello to all

New to Glock and i love my G22, its been GREAT so far only approx 500 rnds so far but wow i am now a fan of Glock. Purchased it for use in the Academy. So hope to make new friends and learn new things here at Glocktalk!

Here are some pics
G22 StormLake Barrel, Tru-Glo TFO, TLR-1 and on their way in the mail now --> SS guide rod and 17# spring, Punisher Slide plate

Comments are welcome

So here is my first question what is a good aftermarket trigger for the G22?

·
Glock Genius.
662 Posts
You got a nice piece of machine right there, buddy! Welcome!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Welcome!:wavey:

·
That's a Bingo!
4,527 Posts
Nice! Welcome :wavey:

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Is this pistol intended as a duty weapon? If so, leave the trigger stock.... (Is my opinion that a 3-4 lb trigger when used to hold suspects at gunpoint is a bad combination, despite the 'finger off trigger until ready to shoot' rule!)

If a casual plinker, the Glock 4.5lb connector (as is stock on a 17L, 34, and 35) is quite nice once you get used to the very light take-up travel.

·
12,970 Posts
I agree. If it will be a duty weapon, keep it stock as possible.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No not my duty weapon this is just my training pistol while im in the Academy, after the 18 weeks this will be my range gun. The LE around the area purhchase you a Glock to use as a service weapon...

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
:welcome: I love the TruGlo TFO sights. Nice setup. Good Luck at the Academy.

·
NRA Member
2,412 Posts
I might leave the punisher slide plate off while you're going through training. I mean, it's cool looking and all, but do you really want to look like a gung-ho vigilante-type when your trying to get on the force?

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
:cheers:

·
Banned
4,208 Posts
Welcome to the dark side.

Just be careful. They multiply. FAST!

Nice weapon. Enjoy it!

Keep your powder dry!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Nice G22! Welcome to the "DARK SIDE"!:wavey: I agree with the multipling. Got a G19 and G30. Think they need a G26 to keep them company!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts