New to Glocks and 40S&W

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by JeepDriver, Oct 13, 2002.

1. JeepDriver

JeepDriver

Wanted to say that I'm another Glock convert. I tested a little bit of everything and the Glock was the best. So I am the very proud owner of a 3rd generation G23. I'm glad the search is over though, the rental guns and range price ammo was starting to get expensive.

This isn't my first pistol just my first Glock. Already thinking of a G26 or 27 not to sure yet. I have a S&W 686, Ruger P-95, and a Bersa Thunder 380. Along with several Sport Utility Rifles, shot guns, several 22's and assorted hunting rifles.

2. D.S.Brown

D.S.Brown Millennium Member

JeepDriver,

Sell the 686, the P-95, and the Bersa .380 and use the proceeds to buy a G27. Of course I might be a little biased because that's my combo. Good Luck.

Best,
    Dave

3. KIDCOP

KIDCOP Rifle Master Millennium Member

No, don't sell the 686......those are keepers. Kid

4. bmorge

bmorge

I am in love with my 23. But, like so many, I'm already looking forward to my next glock. My dilema (to me, it's a dilema) is whether to stay in the same caliber and get the 22 or move up to the .45 and get 21. I want a full size pistol and getting the 22 would be convenient since the ammo can go into either weapon. Decisions, decisions.

5. JeepDriver

JeepDriver

That 686 is not going antwhere except the range. That's one gun that almost everyone who has shot it has tried to buy off me. They are one sweet gun, And I only paid $400 slightly used.