Glock Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone;Long time Shooter and NRA Instuctor,finally decided to have a Glock in the arsenal;and found 1 that "fits"..an OD G19-have to wait a few months because of my financial situation:crying:.have to fit it in the "budget".Glad to be here anyway..I'll keep y'all posted:cool:.
Bob:supergrin:

·
GTDS FOR LIFE
10,587 Posts
Welcome to ther forum. :wavey:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Everyone..for the warm Welcome.Another Question i have is:lights and lasers dont do a thing for me(I adhere to the K.I.S.S. method.)The sights are fixed-I was thinking of Trijicon sights(in Green) for the G19.Thanks..Your Opinions are Most Welcome!!
Bob

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Hi Everyone;Long time Shooter and NRA Instuctor,finally decided to have a Glock in the arsenal;and found 1 that "fits"..an OD G19-have to wait a few months because of my financial situation:crying:.have to fit it in the "budget".Glad to be here anyway..I'll keep y'all posted:cool:.
Bob:supergrin:
Welcome to GlockTalk!:wavey:

I have a OD G22. Me like it.:supergrin:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Thanks Everyone..for the warm Welcome.Another Question i have is:lights and lasers dont do a thing for me(I adhere to the K.I.S.S. method.)The sights are fixed-I was thinking of Trijicon sights(in Green) for the G19.Thanks..Your Opinions are Most Welcome!!
Bob
Ask any 10 people about night sights.....and you'll get 9. different answers (ALL of them RIGHT, of course....even if it's just in their own minds...!!)
MY PERSONAL TAKE:
IF you do...or INTEND to do.....ANY low-light shooting -- plinking at the local sandlot/outdoor range, training for CQB/room clearing*--IMHO, night sights ARE a worthwhile investment. As to the type (color/style/shape)....that's pretty much a personal decision -- if it WORKS FOR YOU.....IT'S RIGHT FOR YOU!
OTOH....IF your shooting is going to be confined to daylight-only and/or well-lit indoor range.....I'd stick with the "stock" sights....and use that extra $50-$80 for AMMO!!!:supergrin:

(* - This also includes use of the weapon for personal defense - ie., home/nightstand gun)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.