Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my first via the evil 'net a couple of weeks back. Went completely goofy and bought "sight unseen" off a popular shop in Kentucky. Seamless FFL transfer via High Caliber in Holly Springs, GA. Looks brand new, but it's a 2.5 that looks like it's had maybe 20 rounds through it (Frame serial ends in US). Pics when I can.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Picked up my first via the evil 'net a couple of weeks back. Went completely goofy and bought "sight unseen" off a popular shop in Kentucky. Seamless FFL transfer via High Caliber in Holly Springs, GA. Looks brand new, but it's a 2.5 that looks like it's had maybe 20 rounds through it (Frame serial ends in US). Pics when I can.
Congrats. I'm sure it will turn out to be a great gun.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
congrats. have fun with it.

·
Glock Sportsman
1,363 Posts
Congrats and welcome, now just go to the rang and test it out.

·
G21sf .45 ACP
259 Posts
nice choice man. good buy

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
You should be able to date the Used G26 with the Serial # Research Project available HERE
Congrats!!
I picked a G26 up January 1st myself & couldn't be more happy..
My ANIB G26 was made in July 1999..Note 3rd Gen Older style Tupperware Case with Finger grooves..

·
Nagant-ophile
1,517 Posts
Yep Sig, I have the same box/magazines. Mine says Gen. 2.5, November 1998. Thanks!
By the way, in that pic, you actually appear to have a Gen3 - the Gen2.5 was smooth in the finger grooves. Still a great little gun!! :wavey:

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Sweet. I had one and foolishly sold it. Enjoy yours.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts