Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello...

I'm new to GlockTalk. AMOF I'm new to Glocks. I've always been a S&W fan. A friend talked me into buying a new Glock 19 the other day. Well...lemme just say the guy at the gun shop is tired of me calling to say, "where's my gun?". Apparently the distributor is a little slow getting the Blue Label guns out the door. They said it should be here tomorrow. I went and purchased an MTAC holster (ordered the evening of 7/20) and got news that it is in the mail. And yes Comp-Tac does an excellent job of keeping you informed.

So now I wait...Glockless...on glocktalk :crying:

·
Registered
442 Posts
You will be a member of the DARKSIDE soon!!:devildance:

·
Registered
95 Posts
I feel your pain. Everytime the phone rings I hope its the gunshop proclaiming, "It's here."

·
Bubba Army
142 Posts
I'm new too Diver :wavey:, figured i'd wait so these guys/gals could get a 2 for 1 :tongueout:.

You'll love your Glock when you finally get it! I bought a G17 last month, and am going to pick up a G19 I put on lay-a-way next week.

My first gun was a Taurus PT-92, which is a great firearm, then the Glock bug bit, but now the Taurus and SKS have some new friends to mingle with :supergrin:.

G26, and G17L/ 34 will be joining the party by the end of the year.

Didnt mean to ramble and hi-jack your thread !!

·
you son of a
1,394 Posts
Welcome to you both. :wavey: Take it all in. I promise one hell of a ride.

·
Registered
559 Posts
One of my favorite guns was a S&W 66 beautiful stainless with a silky smooth trigger pull. I've kicked myself many times for letting that gun get away from me.

The 19 is a great combat weapon. I recommend Speer Gold Dots, DoubleTap or Federal HST ammo.

And welcome to GT. Feel free to PM any time I can help.

:welcome:

·
Registered
422 Posts
You'll be doing this soon! posting a picture of yours!

welcome, and enjoy it! it's going to be hard not to! 19's RULE!!!!!

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Welcome... to give you a quick intro to what you will now experience:

1. Learn the term jambog. Learn it well, too, because they will be ruthless.

2. HerrGlock will change your life if you read the stuff he posts. Excellent source.

3. If some complete arse for brains posts something deliberately inflammatory and you are about to throw your beer through your monitor... fear not. Just don't reply. They will melt away. If not? You can have a single thread that turns into a snarky 3 week rage fest.

4. Tristan's avatar is the stuff of legends.

5. If you're surfing the web and see a video of a DEA agent who shoots his own leg with a glock....just keep surfing. Please God do not post about it here because they will be cruel and unkind to you.

6. The "search " feature is brilliant.

7. RussP has the biggest "open carry" balls on this site.

CHEERS!

·
Registered
95 Posts
MacG22,
That was an excellent introduction :rofl:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts