GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , Thank you for having me here, I have a question about my G19 9mm , I just got my first Glock and got it new from a dealer in town, I can figure out what generation, I thought I was buying the latest Gen. I think it’s a Gen3 , I didn’t know they still making new G3’s , I’ll appreciate any feedback, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Talk mobile app

·
Mr. Awesome
10,272 Posts
Post a picture. It’s pretty easy to tell what generation it is. Glock still makes Gen3’s. I believe that’s for those living in California.

There’s nothing wrong with the Gen3’s. A lot of people like them the best. Three of my six Glocks are Gen3 and they are all great.

Reactions: pgg00 and Eddiep056

·
JAFO
4,317 Posts
Welcome to G.T. from southern Illinois.

Reactions: Eddiep056

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
19,513 Posts
Howdy. Most of my glocks are gen 3s. Nothing wrong with them

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Hello and Welcome

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hi , Thank you for having me here, I have a question about my G19 9mm , I just got my first Glock and got it new from a dealer in town, I can figure out what generation, I thought I was buying the latest Gen. I think it’s a Gen3 , I didn’t know they still making new G3’s , I’ll appreciate any feedback, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Talk mobile app
Welcome! My wife bought a new G19 two months ago and it's a Gen3. The Gen3 just says G19 on the slide while the Gen4 and Gen5's also say Gen4 or Gen5 on the slide. That's the easiest way to tell.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome to the party -- I shot my G19.4 this morning -- gotta love them Glocks.

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
27,064 Posts
Enjoy GT:welcome:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Hello from Kentucky.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts