close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New to forum, and to Glocks

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by -, Sep 23, 2003.

1. Guest

Hello everyone
    After waiting for activation, I am now allowed to get involved and most likely going to be ask some questions that have been asked before, or maybe even some seemingly stupid ones.

I joined this group mostly because the wife and I have received our CCW and will be looking for that special carry gun. I am all but sold on the G30 (you folks did that) where as she has the G27 in mind (per the advice of a cop friend)(is the 27 worthy of a big dog number?)
    Anyway, I will be catching up with as many threads as I can to gain a better understanding of these guns, how they work, what, if anything goes wrong with them, what, if anything needs to be done to make them better (or are they that good from the start), and what aftermarket stuff is out there to make them more user friendly depending on hand size, carry choices.....so on and so on.

Any input, or opinions will be heard and considered, except those from the flamer folks ( i know they are in all forums )

2. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator Moderator CLM

Welcome. There is a bunch of great people and information here for you to help you with every aspect of firearm ownership. Join in the fun. Glad to have you onboard! Eddie C.;c ;c ;Y

3. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator Moderator CLM

Let me add you don't need a G30 for a Big Dawg number. Just an interest in the Big Dawg Club and info. You'll get one eventually, since in my opinion, the G30 was Glocks finest;)

;f ;f ;f