close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Taurus TCP PT-738 stainless 380acp, like LCP (NV)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by bvmd73, Jan 8, 2010.

1. bvmd73

bvmd73

Like New in Box Taurus PT-738 subcompact 380acp. This is a new model from Taurus called 'TCP'. It's great for pocket carry and the same size as Ruger LCP and Kel-Tec. I got it for my wife but she didn't like. Comes with box, belt carry case (looks like a PDA case), 2 6 round mags, manuals.

$300 FTF in Las Vegas or add $35 for shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  2. bvmd73

bvmd73

3. Just1More

Just1More

Does it ever jam?

4. bvmd73

bvmd73

Well I don't know because I have not shot it. But I just read an article in american rifleman (NRA mag) and its on the front cover. Good comparison of 8 small 380s. They all jam but probably needs to be broken in. Other forums speak highly of this gun compared to the LCP and keltec.

5. moncoacp

moncoacp

I live in NY. Does the original box contain a spent shell casing for filing with the State Police?

6. bvmd73

bvmd73

sorry no spent shell casing with the box. But I could fired a few rounds and give you the brass if you want. :supergrin:

7. Sierra9

Sierra9

Are you a gun dealer in LV with a store where the FTF happens. Just asking because from your profile you have listed a lot of new guns for sale here, and this isn't the first one bought for your wife but she didn't like it.

8. bvmd73

bvmd73

No, I just like collecting guns and need to sell some in order to buy more (or so says my wife). I try getting her more interested in my 'hobby' but she hasn't found the gun she likes (other than 22s). When I sell the guns FTF, we meet at Metro to exchange blue cards and registration. Thanks for your interest but I just need to sell this so I can get a P99c. :supergrin:

9. Sierra9

Sierra9

we meet at Metro to exchange blue cards and registration. Thanks for your interest but I just need to sell this so I can get a P99c. :supergrin:[/quote]

What's a blue card? I don't live in Nevada.

10. cc1970

cc1970

cute little gun

11. moncoacp

moncoacp

If only the Gestapo would take your word for it. If the mfg does not supply the casing in the sealed container, the FFL has to take the actual handgun to the barracks in Batavia (closest to where I live but about 70 miles one way). The Gray Coats keep the gun about 2 -4 weeks just to piss us off, they then have the FFL pick it up and the FFL can transfer to the buyer. Oh by the way, NOT ONE CRIME has been solved by use of the spent casing database. Just another NY multi-million dollar boondoggle.

12. bvmd73

bvmd73

What's a blue card? I don't live in Nevada.[/quote]

a blue card is what Las Vegas Metro dept requires for handguns. It's basically a card to show proof of registration/ownership.

13. Sierra9

Sierra9

a blue card is what Las Vegas Metro dept requires for handguns. It's basically a card to show proof of registration/ownership.[/quote]

Can you legally sell a handgun FTF to a non Nevada resident?

14. bvmd73

bvmd73

Can you legally sell a handgun FTF to a non Nevada resident?[/quote]

no, FTF sales has to be to a local resident.

On a separate note, I've decided to keep this gun. It fits in my armory as a true pocket pistol. I was walking around the house with it in my sweat pants pocket and could barely noticed it. Much lighter than my smallest gun (PM9). So this will be a keeper...'for now'. :supergrin:

15. bvmd73

bvmd73

ok, I fired 50 rounds through it and no failures at all! Pretty accurate too but the recoil is more than I expected. Seems even more than my Kahr CW9. So even though this is very light and great for pocket carry, it is back on the selling block.

$300 shipped

16. bvmd73

bvmd73

Sold sold sold